Thread: Corsair AX850W: Makes buzzing sound while moving the mouse. Need help

Corsair AX850W: Makes buzzing sound while moving the mouse. Need help

Hey hi all, I am having some problems in my Corsair AX850W PSU. The problem is that when I move my mouse at that time my power supply AX850W makes too much of the noise. And also when I try to open my emails at time blip sound comes from my PSU when I open each email. And if I put some pressure on my PSU at that time get significantly lower. For that reason I have decided that I am going to replace it on the next week, but I came here to know that what is the problem with this? And also if anyone of you having the suggestion on it then please report me back on the same forums.

Re: Corsair AX850W: Makes buzzing sound while moving the mouse. Need help

In this case I would like to know that are you using the cordless mouse? If yes then try to use the USB mouse and then see the changes and at that time I am sure that it will not make such type of the problem to you.

Ok, after getting your suggestion I tried with the USB mouse also but this doesn’t works in my case. No change in the sound. And here I am sure that this sound is coming from the PSU only. But here I would like to say thanks to you because you tried for me. Any other suggestion in this case please, still I am having the same problem.

Here I would like to suggest you that make sure that this sound is not coming from the Audio or on board speaker. If here you are sure with that then I will suggest you for check the ground in the outlet at the place where you have plugged this. And after this by using an extension cord and plug it next to sink. Try with that and hope that this will help in your case. If this also not working in your case then please report here back and then I will suggest you the other suggestion.

I am also having the exact same problem. Also my problem is that my PSU is making buzzing noise when I am moving my mouse. And in my case this makes the sound when I am moving the scroll on the web pages, and also the sound becomes bit louder while playing the games. Here I would like to know that RMA would be worth or not? And also give me any idea that how can I resolve this problem?

Here I will suggest you to check with the another power cord. And also try to use the grounded Extension cord and try another outlet that is not there in your breaker.

No luck for me. I have tried with the all he plugs but still having the same issue. According to your suggestion I have also tried with the different systems and different video cards but still this is making the noise. Here please suggest me any way to contain and reduce a little bit the noise and I will live with the same card. But here in this case I am so sad because I have paid so money but this PSU is not working properly. Leave this thing, but here if anyone have resolve their this problem then please suggest me over here. And thanks for suggesting me for trying something.

Try to check in the BIOS under C1E support and there try to disable it. And I am sure that this will help to solve your issue. And here try to use the Microsoft driver for that not the one which came with the mouse. Try with that and I am sure that it will help in your case.

According to your suggestion I tried with my Corsair AX850W and now I can see the great changes in the sound level. For resolving this I have also tried with not using the cordless mouse. And also I am using the windows driver for my mouse not the one which came with the mouse. And here I can say that there is very less volume is coming from the GPU. So here I would like to say thanks to all of you fo suggesting me the right solution.