Thread: Corsair HX650 PSU fan is making noise

Corsair HX650 PSU fan is making noise

In my computer I have replaced the power supply unit and bought Corsair HX650 PSU before some days. After that it has started giving me noise while working on the computer. this problem has started suddenly. as far as I know the noise coming from the fan. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue? any help will be appreciated.

Re: Corsair HX650 PSU fan is making noise

According to me you have to first open the cabinet and after opening the cabinet you have to first disconnect all the cables of the power supply unit which is connected and then you have to remove the power supply unit from your computer and after removing that you have to put it back in original place again and you have to make sure that you connect all the cable properly and after doing that you have to check whether you are getting the noise again or not. you have to also check that there is not dust or anything around Fan which result in making noise from the fan.

if above solution does not help then you have to loose the fan screws and after doing that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. Sometimes by clearing the CMOS also this type of the problem can get solved. try this tricks and after that let me know what the result is.

if you are facing the same problem after trying above tricks then let me know.

I have already tried to solve this problem by clearing the CMOS and after clearing the CMOS also I was getting the same problem with my power supply unit fan. After that I have remove the power supply unit and connect it again and then also same problem was coming. Now after that I have loose the screw of the FAN and then also I was getting the same problem. is there anything wrong with my PSU?

According to me your power supply unit is faulty. you have to contact the Corsair and you have to tell then about the problem which you are facing with your power supply unit and after that they will give you the proper solution regarding this.