Thread: While trying to enable 3D in Google Earth with R265 drivers, Troubleshooting failure.

While trying to enable 3D in Google Earth with R265 drivers, Troubleshooting failure.

I was having the problem with the 3d vision kit and for resolving this thing I was trying to connect with the some troubleshooter skills. And let me tell you that my 3D vision kit is running on GeForce GTX 560 Ti, under windows 7 64 bit. Here my basic functionality is working so fine and I am able to view the test stereoscopic 3D video. For that reason I have already installed the TriDef and with the help of this I was able to see the Google earth on the 3D. so I am here to know that how can I trouble shoot it? Please suggest me if any of you having the suggestion in this case.

Re: While trying to enable 3D in Google Earth with R265 drivers, Troubleshooting failure.

Here I don’t think that you will need Tridef because 3D Vision supports Window mode. For that reason I would like to suggest you to download the Release 270 drivers. And after that you will have the new option for when to launch 3D apps: fullscreen, Always, and also this thing will appears when 3D is detected. But before doing this all thing make sure that Google Earth is in DirectX mode, not in the OpenGL.

Re: While trying to enable 3D in Google Earth with R265 drivers, Troubleshooting failure.

In this case I think that my setup is working fine this is because of the driver version 270.61 and with the help of this I can easily run the "test stereoscopic 3d" application. So here I will suggest you for doing the same. But here also I can’t see the "a new option for when to launch 3D apps". So here I would like to know that is this thing is happening due to the Nvidia control panel, under tasks? And also control panel is listed as version 3.6.750.0 under help menu.

friend, according to your suggestion I can see that there is "set up stereoscopic 3D" page of the nvidia control panel. And there I am not able to see any of the button which is having Select when to display 3D mode. There I can found that set Keyboard shortcuts and for that reason I have also tried with the other keyboard commands, but they also have no effect. What can I do in this case? for that I have also checked to the about nvidia control panel in the hope that if we have the 3.6.750.0.

hey hi all, I am also having the same problem and my problem is that I can’t run the Google Earth in Nvidia 3D vision. For that reason I have also tried with the Ctrl+T but this thing is slao not working in my case. and I have also checked with the setting and at there ican see that Google earth is on DX9 mode. I have also tried with the so many other things over here and I can say that there is no any other way for that. I am thinking that is this problem is due to the video card not support. So for knowing that I came here in the hope that some one will really help me in this case. I am running currently on the Vista 64 Bit. Please help in my case also.

Hey all, thanks for suggesting me about the grayed option, after your suggestion I can see it now. But here in my case also it grayed out. But here I don’t think that this fault is due to the Video card, and I am also using the most recent version of the Google Earth. But here I would like to say thanks to all of you for telling me that all are having the same type of the problem. In this case I think that Nvidia support will help us to configure that whet is causing so that this feature to be unavailable in the control panel, and 3D to be unavailable in GoogleEarth. Hope that they will really help us.

for resoling this problem I have also disabled SLI and the "Select when to display 3D mode" but this was also no longer greyed out. And also when I am trying to switch between window/fullscreen at that time I have restart Google Earth. And here in my case also I think that The 3D effect isn't very convincing.

Can you please suggest me also that where I should disable SLI as you have done this setting. I am asking you this thing because I am not able to do so. And here in this case I think that SLI requires two or more cards.

since you have never verified that you are running Google Earth in DirectX mode, so for that checking I will suggest you for the set up in the Tools -> Options dialog's '3D View' tab. And their you can check that thing. But there also you will need to make sure that
    • Make sure Google Earth is in DirextX mode
    • Make sure nVidia Control Panel has Stereascopic 3D enabled

This thing is happening more times to me and for resolving this I have also contacted with the Nvidia support and they ask me determine how your system is working? I am not getting anything that why they are asking me this thing? Is anyone have idea that what is related to my problem that they have asked to me?

Here I think that you are trying with all the suggestion which are present over here but atill you are not getting the solution about this then I think that there will be some problem with your card. So here I would like to suggest you about to replace your card or to check that card in any other card so that you will came to knoe that your card is working properly or not.

You are telling me to replace the card but here let me tell you that I am using the new card and this one is working so fine with the other computer. This problem is only in case of my, so here in this case what would you like to say to me. Please now don’t say me that I need to replace my card and take a new card instead of that card. Because for that r4eason I have already changed my previous two cards. So if you are having any other suggestion then please suggest me back.