Thread: Recommendation for 600 Watts power supply

Recommendation for 600 Watts power supply

HI, I have build a computer rig before some months but because of some distortion I just got my PSU stop working and when I went for replacement they told me as this is a hardware damage and I can’t claim warranty for this. anyways thus I am planning to buy a newer one for myself, and I think the first one was of less watts and that’s why it just stopped working.

And because of that I am planning to have 600 Watts PSU for my machine running Core i3, and by the way it is necessary to see the compatibility first before buying the product?

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Recommendation for 600 Watts power supply

I would like to tell you that you should get one from the Ebay as they have mentioned too many models over there and thus you can have too many alternatives.

But as I have a gaming machine and I have installed COOLER MASTER 600 WATTS SMPS in my machine, and really works very good and so would like suggest you to have this one only. but as I have already mentioned you should at least try to have a glance at least because they have mentioned very good models.

Other suggested models are,

COOLER MASTER REAL POWER GX 750 WATTS PSU
    COOLER MASTER REAL POWER GX 650 WATTS PSU

I’d say off course we need to check the compatibility of the newer hardware with the existing one, because that’s quite significant as if you got the incorrect one then you may have to lose another hardware because of incompatibility, or simply you may not get the performance whatever you are expecting from the model.

Apart from this can you be please more specific about your need? I mean to say which kind of PSU you are looking for, such as a normal one or as mentioned by the above user you want a gaming PSU.

I’d say off course we need to check the compatibility of the newer hardware with the existing one, because that’s quite significant as if you got the incorrect one then you may have to lose another hardware because of incompatibility, or simply you may not get the performance whatever you are expecting from the model.

Apart from this can you be please more specific about your need? I mean to say which kind of PSU you are looking for, such as a normal one or as mentioned by the above user you want a gaming PSU.

Do you have any price glitch for buying any? Because see as there are numerous models and their price varies as the brand name varies, and according to me that’s quite important to have a PSU from a good brand.

I am having Cooler Master RS600-AMBAD3-US Silent Pro M 600W Power Supply and would like to suggest you to have this one only. and I would like to tell you about some of the features of the same so that you can determine it properly.

Futures:

• High quality components comprising Japanese made capacitors

• power efficient design that meets 80 Plus requirements

• acquiescent through Intel standard Intel ATX12V V2.3 & SSI EPS 12V V2.91

• exclusive mixture of copper plates with aluminum heat sinks to competently cool

• Super silent operation with intelligent 135mm fan speed control

• Silicon shock absorption rubber pads around the edges of the power supply

• Flat cable design for easy cable management

No It would be fine whatever the price would be because once I have made mistake choosing cheaper one and thus this time I am about to have a good one for sure.

And according to you guys which one would be the best option to get, I mean to say do I get it from the electronic shop or order it from the internet? Because I don’t think I can check the compatibility of the product if I get it from the internet, isn’t it?

Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

LIST OF SOME GOOD PSU’s:

Aspire 600W DarkSide Alum Black PSU – 60 US dollars.

Corsair Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W – 109 US dollars

Corsair CP-9020006-NA Professional Series Gold AX650 Modular Power Supply – 144 US dollars

Corsair CMPSU-600CX Builder Series CX600 Power Suppy – 70 US dollars

Corsair CP-9020002-NA Enthusiast Series TX650M Modular Power Supply – 95 US dollars

I don’t know whether you’ll get the right model or not but still you can simply refer it as I have chosen by seeing this only. you can simply refer the Link below,

Power Supply Buying Guide

I think according to me it would be better to have the device from any shop under the expertise person’s guidance rather than ordering it from the internet. Though you may get some benefits but still after all this is my personal recommendation.

And be aware as you must have to pay more as if you order it from the internet, and no doubt you can check the compatibility as well. and I think 650Watts is quite good with Intel core i3.