Thread: Is Sony Vaio VPC-L21M1E Desktop PC worth?

Is Sony Vaio VPC-L21M1E Desktop PC worth?

Hi, I am having a very older machine at my place and I am about to upgrade it. thus want some recommendation about the desktop machines.

Actually when I was searching on the internet I came to across too man websites and got the machine as I have mentioned in the title. So is it worthy to buy this machine? or shall I prefer some other configurations?

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Is Sony Vaio VPC-L21M1E Desktop PC worth?

I would say you have selected a very good machine but still according to me you should get the machine with your own configuration rather than the one which is pre-decided.

I hope you must have gotten what I am trying to convey, as you should try to make your own configuration first and then assemble it, because through this way you can have too many benefits such as the major would the price difference. Because see the PC which you have mentioned has very good hardware’s but the same hardware if you order separately then you can assemble the same machine cheaper than the one you want.

have you ever made budget for buying the machine? Because this is too important or else you’ll not be able to get the one which you are looking for.

If you want to know more about the product you have mentioned you can simply visit HERE.

I have the same machine that you are about to buy, and I would say really this is worthy to have, with this machine you’ll get some feature such as,

• with no trouble interrelate with your entertainment on the new smart multi touch screen

• thin and modish all-in-one design saves space and fits in any room

• Gaze high definition amusement on a sharp and vivid Full HD VAIO Display Plus screen

• take pleasure in music and movies in cinema-style surround sound with S-force 3D and DSP Sound chip.

Though I have mentioned the name of the product but still I am not even aware about the hardware comprises in the model.

So please let me know about the specification as well.

In the machine that you have mentioned you’ll get,

Processor – Intel Core i5

motherboard - Intel HM65

RAM – preloaded 4 GB and you can expand it up to 8 GB

HDD – 1 TB

Connectivity options: LAN: 1000 MBPS

Wi-Fi: Yes (Type: 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n)
    Bluetooth: yes.
    USB: 5 slots

Card reader: Yes (Type: Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, SD, SDHC)

Graphic card – NVIDIA GT 540M

Sound card – integrated

The Sony Vaio L Series is the Japanese firm's latest attempt at this increasing market and it comes in two powerful derivatives the VPC-L21S1E and VPC-L21M1E the latter of which we're focusing on here.

The S1E costs just under £1,500, while the M1E is a touch more down-to-earth at £1,200.

The visible dissimilarity among the duo are a Core i7 processor rather than a Core i5 in the VPC-L21M1E, an extra 4GB of RAM making for 8GB in total and a Blu-ray DVD writer in its place of just a Blu-ray player. either of these PC’s you opt for, it's a substantial speculation for the privilege of owning one.

Though, it's one of the additional spirited all-in-ones right now. The comparable HP TouchSmart is approximately identical in price, while Acer's Z5610 comes out pretty close once all the not obligatory bits are added on top of the preliminary price. The Lenovo IdeaCentre B500 is a little more wallet-friendly at £850, but the hardware isn't anywhere near a match for the L Series.

According to me you should have a glance on other machines as well such as,

Mesh Fireblade Plus
    EXS Cubit 5 Media Centre PC
    Evesham Axis nForce R

This three models is quite similar to the one that you are about to have. You can simply make a search on google for further specification. You can have another option as well to contact Sony for more information about the same product or another one as well.

I am agree with the above user as you should try to have a glance at other machines as well, that has almost same configuration.

According to me there are different models that you can compare with this one, such as

Sony VAIO TP2
    Sony Vaio GVC-M1
    Sony Vaio PCV-V1.