Thread: Which is the best desktop computer brand in India?

Which is the best desktop computer brand in India?

I am willing to buy a desktop computer for my son actually i have idea about the laptops but i don't have much idea about the good brands of desktop.So i just wanted to know that which company provides the best desktop computer.Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Which is the best desktop computer brand in India?

I have been using my hp desktop since years and its still working well and fine so i will suggest you to get a hp desktop as hp is one of the best desktop brand in India currently which offers a large range of computers to match every one needs and requirement according to their budget and from the last five years hp is hp has managed to stand in the top slot of the market in order to compete with the other known brands and have been successful as well no matter masses buy it for office purpose and for entertainment purpose hp is still standing tough for every kind of computer use.

Even Dell is very trust worthy and even it is counted in the top desktop brands it had made it formal presence in Indian computer market for quite a few years but it is counted as one of the top reputed desktop computer throughout the world.I will also like to share that with a new setup of manufacturing in Chennai,Dell is just geared up and it is on the way to just garb the title of top brand providing desktop computer in India.It will be giving a very tough competition to all the other computer brands in the Indian market it has also jumped in the field of manufacturing some really good stylish desktop as well.

I will suggest you to go for acer as i am using the same from a long time and it really has a wide range to suite all the pockets in India.It is one of the leading desktop provider in India and is also very well known for its slim desktop models in the Indian market and its latest Acer Z5710 is just amazing it is just compact with all the best features.Though it was a new comer in the Indian market but it has just managed well to reach in the list of top brand in India and by now have a very respectable position in the market as well.

Compaq has always been the best for me and my family as we have been using it computers and laptops for years in fact we are so satisfied with it that we have not yet moved to any other bard.Compaq has been ruling the Indian computer market from a decade and it has a vast range of desktop product depending upon ones affordability and accessibility and it has always been listed in the top list of desktop computer brands in India.

I will suggest you to go with DELL because they really have a good range of computer according to our budget.I am using a Dell desktop since 6 years and have hardly faced any problem with it and one of the other reason i am suggesting you this is because the provide you a good service as well in any kind of problem no matter let it be hardware problem or let it be any software problem they fix it soon.I will like to say that the give you the best customer service so going with dell is quite safe and well.