Thread: Windows 7 - How can I recover 1 GB data on portable HD

Windows 7 - How can I recover 1 GB data on portable HD

My systems hard disk were on the way out with numerous bad sectors etc. hence I decided to recover all the important data on portable Hard Disk. I am running the windows 7 OS and now I think that the recovery of the data on this 1GB HD. I hope many of the users already do this task then help me to do this task. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows 7 - How can I recover 1 GB data on portable HD

When you delete a file on FAT32 or NTFS file system, its content is not erased from disk. If you think briefly then you found that the master table of the FAT 32 or the NTFS file system will be just mark it as deleted but it doesn’t removed completely. Hence the recovery data software works to recover the data over the hard disk. Then use any data recovery software and recover your lost data.

I also faced the similar problem. then I've tried using the search for disk repair, data recovery, etc but it can’t work to do this recovery task. Hence I decided to perform an different task to do that process. After reading so many articles I understand that first find out the point of a backup if it is useless if you lose the original data. This restore point help to solve this problem. then I use this restore point and it helps to restore all the lost data over this portable Hard disk.

You have tried the troubleshooting bits in the manual? The official site expert have knowledge about it. Hence try to contact that expert person and it helps to you for solving this recovery problem on your windows 7 system.

For the recovery of your data you need a data recovery software for, i suggest you to use "Kernel for Windows Recovery" software which i used for the recovery of my data from a deleted partition of my desktop computer. It recovered data from a deleted partition or crashed hard disk or a formatted partition after virus attack, this software restore all file and folder.