Thread: Should I buy US number or European number hp ink cartridge for HP printer 5160?

Should I buy US number or European number hp ink cartridge for HP printer 5160?

I have a HP D5160 Photosmart printer at my home. I use it with my Compaq pc. I use it extensively for printing purpose. The printer is working absolutely fine. Actually I am looking for right ink cartridge for my printer. I live in Germany and I have a got this printer from Germany only as I live here. There are two European number ink cartridges like 339 - black, 344 - tri color. If I am searching on the US site I am getting 98 - black, 95 - tri color. I want to know that are they same with different numbers? I can purchase us products. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Should I buy US number or European number hp ink cartridge for HP printer 5160?

Well I don’t understand why are you looking on the hp usa site? You have mentioned that you live in Germany then I would suggest you to not to get confused. You should look in the hp germany site as you live in Germany. I would recommend you to purchase the ink locally. As it is never good to order the ink from some other country and use it. It is not necessary that it would work. If it doesn’t work then you will have to wait a long for some exchange and you will waste a lot of time of yours

Re: Should I buy US number or European number hp ink cartridge for HP printer 5160?

I work in the military community and I have the access to the px. I would like to pay dollars instead of Euros. Let me tell you that the cartridges that are available at the px are actually for the us machines. The cost of the ink cartridge is high. So I think if I spend dollars then it would be good for me right? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Well you must know that the most important thing is that your work should be done. So as you say that you live in Germany so I don’t understand any reason of going for the US number one. I would suggest you to just visit the hardware shop and get the European number ink cartridge.