Thread: How to disable the beep for PC speaker

How to disable the beep for PC speaker

I am having the problems with my speaker from the last two days, whenever I listen to the music’s in my system, just after 5 to 10 minute some beep produce in my speaker and it is continue till I stop the speaker, I have try to resolve this but again and again it do the same thing, I am very much upset, so if you people know the way how to fix this problems then please help me out.

Re: How to disable the beep for PC speaker

There might be your speaker connection problems you just do one thing remove all the connection between speaker and your system and reconnect it and then try to play the music or whatever you wish to play. May by the reconnection all the loosely connected cables will be fixed properly and this issue solve.

This kind of problems are faced by most of the user for beep produce in there speaker, so follow this step May it disable the beep produce by the speaker. First right click on the ‘My Computer’ and then select the Device Manager. After that click on the view and then Show hidden devices. Now you will see the tree component click on the + sign before Non-Plug and Play devices, then select the beep and make it Disable. Click Yes to confirm, and after that restart your computer, now your computer will reboot and automatically PC/speaker beep will going to disable.

This process of disabling the beep can be used on 200x/XP/Vista. First of these entire method can works only all the command need the administrative rights on the PC to do this. This is the temporary method for disabling the beep. Go to the configuration setting and do the following commands
    • sc config beep start= disabled

If you are the Microsoft Windows user then follow these simple steps to disable the PC speaker beep
    i. Open the Device Manager.
    ii. In Device Manager click on the View and click “Show hidden devices”
    iii. As you click the “Non-Plug and Play Drivers” visible in Device Manager.
    iv. Make bigger Non-Plug and Play Drivers by clicking the plus as well as double-click Beep.
    v. Now click the Driver tab present inside the beep properties
    vi. Now you can temporarily disable the beep by clicking the Stop button, and to permanently disable Startup Type select Disabled.

The problems can be of the connection between your speakers and the computer; you check for the connection of these both, check whether they are connected properly. If they are connected then go for your driver verification see whether your driver is install properly or not, update your driver and install it again. Or there may be the problems in your speaker only, just contact to the service center or some hardware engineer who is well known to resolve these speaker problems.

If your system has the Microsoft Windows as the OS then you don’t have to worry about the long process to disable the beep of the speaker, you just have to follow the simple step:
    • Go to Open the Device Manager.
    • Now In the Device Manager click on the View as well as click “Show hidden devices”
    • Now you see the “Non-Plug and Play Drivers” visible in Device Manager.
    • Now by clicking the plus sign expand the Non-Plug and Play Drivers as well as double-click the Beep.
    • Now you have to click on the Driver tab in attendance inside the beep properties
    • Now disable the beep by press the Stop button which will affect temporary, and to permanently disable Startup Type select Disabled.