Thread: - Officejet j6480 printer shows ink loss even after installing a new cartridge

- Officejet j6480 printer shows ink loss even after installing a new cartridge

I possess a HP Officejet 6480 inkjet printer. I print in black just, as I cannot bear color cartridges. The printer is 3 years old. I utilize HP 74 Black Ink Cartridge. My desktop is a HP a4310f Pavilion. Following fixing a unique cartridge and adjusting, come what I may turn on the printer I get the memo that the cartridge requires realignment; then the content that realignment has foundered, point to manual. Now and again this happens around the same time as a succession of print employments. On account of this happens with recently commissioned cartridge, print heads might require cleaning, but manual points just to cartridge cleaning (possibly they are the same for cleaning).

Re: - Officejet j6480 printer shows ink loss even after installing a new cartridge

Following 2 years old printers do various kinds of odd things. BUT you didn't uncover what you are printing. One individual was disturbed regarding the 100 pages for each set of inks but they were doing full page ink prints. The print mileage is for about 5% coverage or straightforward message.

Re: - Officejet j6480 printer shows ink loss even after installing a new cartridge

I print just text from foreign newspapers. In consideration of no requirement of color cartridge, Always turn disagreeable for printing anyway. The Page size 81/2x11" font size 10-12 general, not strong, feasible print heads require alteration or displacement? Officejet ought to be outlined for often utilize (i.e.daily), but sometimes utilized in this earth.

Unequivocally something I observed with something. I figure when you turn the printer off the cartridge moves to a docking station. Then a small flapper heads up and seals the cartridge, the cartridge is challenging down. In the event that the small flapper tries not to work or makes a point not to seal well the cartridge tediously trickles ink. The effect is you get to swap the vacant cartridge regularly and you get a heap of old dry ink on the base of the printer.