Thread: runtime error 6030 with Canon ip4850

runtime error 6030 with Canon ip4850

Hi guys I have Canon ip4850 printer and I am using this printer in my office with my laptop and with my office desktop also. From last some days whenever I connect my printer with my laptop and after that when I give print command at that time I get Runtime error 6030 and after that when I give print command at that time it prints properly. Please tell me what should I do to fix this issue?

Re: runtime error 6030 with Canon ip4850

I have gone through your reply and I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by resetting the printer and after resetting the printer check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I think after retting thr printer you will not get any problem.

if you don’t know about how to reset the Canon ip4850 printer then you have to follow this steps. First you have to turn off the printer and after turning off the printer you have to hold the stop/ reset button and after that turn on the printer again. after that leave the stop/reset button and then you have to press the stop/reset button two time. after that you have to wait for sometime . now after that you have to press the stop/reset button four times and after that you have to press the power button two time and after that you have to turn off the printer.

After doing that you have to connect the printer with your laptop again and then turn on the printer and after that give print command and then check whether it is giving you the same error or not. I think after retting the Canon ip4850 printer you will not get any error. if you still get the same error after that also then I think there might ne something wrong with your printer.

If you are facing the same issue then I would like to tell you that uninstall the printer drivers and software from your printer and after that install the Canon ip4850 printer drivers again and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you are not getting help after reinstalling the Canon ip4850 drivers then you have to first go to the official website of the Canon and there you have to select the printer and after selecting the printer you have to select download option and after selecting the download option you have to select the operating system. After selecting the operating system you have to also select the language. After that download it in your laptop.

After downloading that you have to first uninstall the previously installed the drivers from your laptop and after removing that you have to restart the laptop. after restarting the laptop you have to install the drivers which you have downloaded from canon official website. after installing the drivers all the thing started working normally.

If you don’t know about from where to download the drivers for Canon ip4850 then you have to click here DOWNLOAD and after clicking here you have to download it and install it in your laptop.

after referring your solution I have tried to reset the Canon ip4850 printer and after resetting the printer also I was having the same issue. now after that I have uninstalled the drivers from my laptop and after removing the drivers installed it again but that doesn’t helped me after that I have also download the updated drivers and installed it but didn’t get any help.

Please tell me how to fix this issue. if anyone have same problem and have solution then let me know.

I have searched for the solution regarding this problem and after searching on the internet I have come to know that this problem occurs when CRT startup code was not executed properly. Basically issue is with Visual C++ runtime or .Net and I would like to tell you that download the .Net and Visual C++ runtime from internet and install it in your laptop again and then problem will not come again.

sometime by installing the .Net and Visual C++ runtime doesn’t help us to solve that issue and that is why I would like to suggest you to try to solve this issue by inserting your operating system CD and after that restarting the laptop and then you have to select the repair option. after that it will repair whole system and problem will not come again.

the main purpose of suggesting this is you have mentioned that with your other office desktop printer is not giving any issue and reinstalling the drivers doesn’t make any difference then it is a problem with operating system only.

if above solution doesn’t help you then you have to Canon support and after that you have to tell them about Runtime error 6030 and after that you have to do whatever they say and after that your problem will get solved.

After looking at your solution I have first tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the .Net and Visual C++ runtime in my laptop and after reinstalling that also I was getting the same issue and after that I have repaired my operating system and after repairing the operating system. Problem gets solved. I really appreciate your all the help and given information. Thank you.