Thread: which combination is better i5 + 460 GTX and i3 + 560 TI

which combination is better i5 + 460 GTX and i3 + 560 TI

Hello guys I have been planning to get a processor and a graphic card and I want to know that which one would be better in between i5 + 460 GTX and i3 + 560 TI I am juts confused between them and don’t have any idea about this so please guys help me out of this I am not able to think anything about this so anyone using anything between them then please suggest me something.

Re: which combination is better i5 + 460 GTX and i3 + 560 TI

For me i5 2500k with GTX 460 would be the best choice and would be asking you to go with it. Because I have been using this and it has been responding very awesome to me and I have been very happy with me not a single complain with it. The gaming effects and all have been so awesome that I have never thought with having any change in my system so I would be suggesting you to go with it and enjoy it very much. And I am sure that there would be no problem at all with you.

Same with me I am having this combination from the time it has been in the existence and I have been happy too. And I would be saying that this is the one of the best combination and it would be the best choice if you would be going with it.

I think that all this is just dependent on the task whatever you have been thinking too get on with. I mean that the graphic card and the processor would be mostly noted down by the processes what you want to follow. If you are sing many heavy application and the games and all with the best graphics then I think you need to go with the i5 + 460 GTX and if you have been dealing with a nice graphic games and a normal software’s and process with a normal multitasking processes then you should go with i3 + 560 TI they have a bit difference in the processing so it would be depending on how you have been using the applications.

I don’t think there would be any difference in the graphic card almost both of them are same and very nice they are having a better response in all the ways whatever would be having a effect would be in the i5 and i3 processes I think the i5 would be the better choice. Should go with it.

I am sure that you would be using your system for normal use like playing game and using the applications as the photoshop, and other animating software and for all this I think that the I3 would be enough and it would be enjoying a lot I haven’t found any much changes between i3 and i5 so I would be saying that you should go with the i3 that would be costing you a bit less and it would be the awesome use. And then i3 and i5 have been the best processor and it has been responding very well with multiple software’s and multitasking has been the best option. So doesn’t worry just go with it?

What I would be saying that go with any of them both of them are very good only you need to make yourself fine that you are going with the best option and I am sure that both of them are the best option and you would love any of them you would be getting it into your pc once.

My personal view would be i3 + 560 TI is more than enough for a normal home pc use and even if there is any use for office and all then too I would be saying that i3 is almost very much enough to go with because I am using it and I am very happy with it, and talking about the graphic card then I would be saying that both of them is very enough and both of them are same you don’t need to think anything about it, everything would be same go with anyone and then you can say that budget would be same in both the combination though as i5 would be taking the charge and the 460 GTX has less price then 560 TI and then in other case i3 is less costly then i5 but 560 TI would be taking the charge so I would be saying that it would be the best thing to go with is preferring the better performing and a bit less cost and it is i3 and 560 TI and it is awesome choice.