Thread: Puget system is giving Annoying pop sounds

Puget system is giving Annoying pop sounds

In my Puget system I have Asus P7P55D-E Pro motherboard and I have installed windows vista operating system in my computer. Now in my system all the things are working properly but sometimes I get some annoying beeps from my computer. These beeps are like clicking sound. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Puget system is giving Annoying pop sounds

I have read your issue and first of all I will suggest you that whether you are getting this problem with the speakers which you are using only or you are facing the problem with the different speakers also.

I will also first suggest you to connect any other speakers with your computer and after connecting other speakers with your computer you have to check whether you are having the same problem or not if you are getting the same problem with other speakers also then I think there might be something wrong with your computer and if after connecting the other speakers if you are not getting the same issue then I think there might be something wrong with your speakers which you are using.

you have to also try to check your system by connecting headphone with your computer. First connect the headphone with your computer and after connecting that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem in your headphone or not. if you are getting the same problem with the headphone also then I think there is something wrong with your computer.

did you try to solve this problem by connecting the speakers with the from audio port? if you have not tried then connect your speakers to the front audio port and after that check whether you are getting the same issue or not.

I have tried to solve this issue by trying different speaker with my computer and after trying different speakers also I am still getting that annoying sound from my computer and when I connect the speakers with front panel at that time also I get the same problem. now please tell me how to fix this issue.

As you have said that after trying different speakers also if you are facing the same problem then I will suggest you try to solve this issue by reinstalling the sound drivers and after that check whether you are having the same problem or not.

yes I think reinstalling the sound drivers in your computer may solve this issue because many times this type of problem can get solved by reinstalling the drivers. first you have to uninstall the drivers from your computer and after that you have to restart your computer and after rebooting the computer you have to insert the drivers Cd again in your computer and after inserting the CD install the drivers again and after installing the drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you don’t have the drivers CD then you have to download the drivers from the internet by visiting the official website of the Puget system and there you have to search the drivers for your system and after that download it in your computer and after downloading that you have to install it in your computer and after installing the drivers you will not get the same problem.

If you get the same problem after installing the drivers also then I think your motherboard sound chip has damaged and that is why you are facing this problem.

In my system I was also having the same issue and after that I have tried to solve this issue by trying different solution but after performing the different tricks also I was having the same issue and after that I have also came to know that my motherboard sound chip is having the same problem and that is why I have bought external sound card and after that my problem get solved.

if your Puget system is under warranty period then you have to email your problem to the Puget support and you have to mentioned your problem in that email and after that they will give you solution regarding this problem. I hope after that your problem will get solved. if you want any more information then let me know.

I have gone through your replies and after trying your given solution also I was getting the same problems. Reinstalling the audio drivers doesn’t help me to solve this issue and after that I have connected external sound card and after connecting that problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.