Thread: HP LaserJet 2430: supply memory error.

HP LaserJet 2430: supply memory error.

I am using HP LaserJet 2430n and I am having some problem that is it is error memory supply (not HP supply is installed). I think that It is an HP toner, pressing the button green check clears the message twice until he decides to appear again. I made three cold reset, you still get the error. Is there a way to disable this feature? My company will not pay to fix it, but I like to take this unit out of service, so it's really a minor problem. Users complain and sending emails every time this happens, although they have been told a dozen times what to do in this case?

Re: HP LaserJet 2430: supply memory error.

In this case I suggest that you try to find out what the error tones and see if the little chip in Tonet is making good contact with the printer. Sometimes people forget to remove the orange protective caps. Also clean the contacts on the chip.

Hey thanks for the suggestion. This happened 3 or 4 new cartridges so far. The chip on the printer does not appear to be broken or loose. I can try to clean the contacts on the chip and see if that helps. Is there any way to prevent this message appearing? And I would also like to know the way for preventing this type of the message.

Hi, We have a new HP printer that was working fine before few days. But now we are facing problem which is today the attention light is flashing on the printer. When the system goes through self check all cartridges to see, except the red cartridge. It shows a bar with a flashing "?". I followed the procedures, re-establish the cartridge, recycle the power and still get the error. What can we do now in this case. Please suggest us, and reply also if anyone having the same issue with there printer.

Our HP Laserjet 2430tn is giving us an error screen that reads 10.00.00 supply memory error on screen. When we put a new toner cartride (We are using HP Q6511X cartridges certified) the error disappears. However, after a while the error recurs and the toner can only be half empty. Apparently, the chips on the cartridges will wear? Any ideas? Thanks

I think that an error in memory supply may mean a few things. The first this will be that supplies are not properly seated / installed in the printer. For that you will need to turn the printer off and replace / install all supplies. After this turn the printer off again and see if the error disappears. It may also mean that you are using compatible cartridges. If that is the case usually by pressing the green "mark" button, the printer to continue. It also means that a cartridge is bad or the sensor of the machine is wrong. Try for that and reply me on the same forum. Hope that this steps will work for you.

I am using an HP Color LaserJet 1600 printer that you just installed today. When I aam trying to get the test print at that time I get the error that was "Memory Supply Magenta mistake." What should I do to fix this?

In your case I don’t think so, I am saying this no error message on the NUnit not be able to read data cartridges, most likely,. But ask your question here, as this is the forum and its business unit the forum now serving. Your drive is a business, so they might be able to help you in your case. And I also I am sure that they will help you in your case.

Friends, thanks for your reply, I am trying with your reply and this all are working fine in my case. I was facing the memory supply error by now after following your suggestion it is working good. Before following your suggestion I had decided to go to the service center and there I was thinking to replace the printer. But now all things are working fine and so I don’t think that there is any need for replacing the printer for this type of the error. now i think that if i face this type of the problem in the future than at that time i will do the same thing and if problem not solved then i will try to contact on the forums and try to get the proper suggestion for it.