Thread: Way to print mailing labels in Apple Mac Pro.

Way to print mailing labels in Apple Mac Pro.

I recently switched to the Apple Mac Pro, before it I was using the Microsoft Excel on my PC for printing the mailing labels. I was able to print the mailing label in my old computer but now in this machine I don’t know that how to print the mailing labels. I would like to know any easy way to print the mailing label, so if you are having any idea about it then please suggest me.

Re: Way to print mailing labels in Apple Mac Pro.

Yes, I am also love to know that hoe to print the mailing label from the address book or from the pages that include the company fields. Please suggest me also.

Hey I will also use the Mail Factory to do this. The mail factory is software that got the new interface that improves the program's usability and also it extends the library of supported label papers, and also have the capability for creating the custom label paper layouts. According to me during the development of Labels the main accent was put toward widening the program applications. His thing help in improving the program ability to work with a wider range of barcodes. You can also use the Mail Factory software for printing the mailing label. I will suggest you for that only because I am using that one for printing the mailing label.

I think that there is nothing magic about the printing the mailing labels. In your computer and also in your printer, label is simply an area on the label sheet. You will need to put the ink or toner to get the label. In this case you cannot say that how you have your labels setup in Excel. And one more thing obvious way is to place labels in cells. And one more thing that Excel:mac does the excellent job for maintain the compatibility with Excel:win. But before printing make sure that your cells are properly formatted and the most important is that your cell dimensions are explicitly set to match the dimensions of your labels.

For the printing mailing labels easy way is to create the table. And for measuring the label size use the ruler. And also use the ruler for measuring the sheet margin. And after that duplicate that dimensions in the table and document settings. And after that you will need to create the paragraph style for your text and apply it to the entire table and after that save your result as the template in the assumption that you will need to use it again.

Hi, sorry for that but I am not getting that what you want to say” move it into mail & click print labels”. Are you are saying the email program and where is the print labels option? I think that this is very simple but I am not able to figure it out. Recently I have got the iWorks on the trail version and while using this I can say that it is great and I will buy it. But here also I do not need to print the labels directly.

For that reason I will suggest you that in address book: File > Print > toggle the triangle next to your printer of choice > choose "Mailing Labels" from the 'Style' select menu. Try with that and I am sure that and I hope that it will work for you. I am suggesting you these steps because it worked for me.

If you are using the labels to print on and still you want the good control over the layout then in this case you will need to use the Avery site and then look at their Blank Template Library. There are word doc templates for most of their labels try to use that labels for your case. I am suggesting you t use that templates because they worked for me in the pages. Try for that and report me back on the same forums if it worked for you.

I don’t think that there is need for downloading the Avery template for the creating the templates. I am telling you this thing because you can easily make your own templates. For creating that start with the blank page layout template and insert an table and after that add the right numbers and right size of the cell and then it ends. Try for that.

Your suggestion for printing mailing labels in Apple Mac Pro is working for me. And also I think that for printing the mailing labels we need to download the Avery template, I am telling this thing because it helps in creating own templates. And also by creating the own templates we can easily print the mailing labels. In my computer also in my printer, label is simply an area on the label sheet. Your suggestion for printing the mailing labels worked for me which is as:
    For the printing mailing labels easy way is to create the table. And for measuring the label size use the ruler. And also use the ruler for measuring the sheet margin