Thread: Photosmart D6160 not working

Photosmart D6160 not working

i am using a Photosmart D6160 which is currently serving my 3 networked computers it use to print from all the three computer but now its only accepting from one.i have Tried communicating to the open HP Solution Center soa as to "add computer" but i am always Getting one commom error every time saying "No HP Devices have been detected.is any one out there to help me out with this issue?

Re: Photosmart D6160 not working

its not possible to add computer in Hp solution center instead check if you can open HP solution center in your computer to which is currently connected to the scanner.then what you have to do is to change some setting in the other 2 computers.just try this first and let me know so we could discuss and solve this problem.

i am using a Photosmart D6160 it was working fine by now,my catridges were empty so i bought new ones and have fitted them in the printer well,but i am constantly getting errors saying "catridge failed","catridge not compatible".I dont know why this problem have occured i never had this problem before thogh i have changed the catridges a no of time.any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

i think you have not fitted the catridges well,The catridges wont be having a proper electrical contact with your printer printer.just Remove and try reinstalling it properly but if you still have the same problem then you might have just bought a bad quality catridge so you have to get it replaced or get a new one