Thread: Wow Wireless Headset has broken

Wow Wireless Headset has broken

After 3 weeks of really normal use the left earphone just broke off while trying to put the earphones on my head. I returned the headphone to my reseller and after 3 months it was returned to me. Still, broken with just a message from Creative saying "Customer Induced Damage". I received my headset back with just the simple message from Creative: “Customer Induced Damage”. I checked the user manual and there is no message saying that you can’t put the headset on your head. Neither is there any specification about the maximum head size or any other limitation. Therefore I do not agree with the response from Creative. The least I expected was a proposal to solve my problem.

Re: Wow Wireless Headset has broken

having same problem but Today I received indeed another e-mail from Creative Customer Support:
    "As you are still having problems with your unit, we will repair or replace it under the Creative Labs 'Limited Hardware Guarantee' terms and conditions."
    Along wit that statement they request a lot of information needed to solve the problem. I'll provide that information as soon as possible. Based on what I read around the internet about people having the same issue, I'm still a bit sceptic about this. Let’s hope I'm wrong. At least I have some hope again.

Today I received back a new headset from Creative. So my problem is solved. I'm going to be very careful with it now because it is still to fragile compared to the price they ask for it. The sound quality is however very good. I'm happy again that I have a usable headset again. I will suggest you to contact with the creative company department and I am sure that you will get the proper solution on this kind of problem. But still I am not happy with this creative wow headphone. Thank you.

I have the exact same issue, bought it 2 week ago, and used it now for around 1 week, but after that it broke. Must say the quality isn’t extremely good because it’s plastic. Good sound through but still 1 weeks. The headset should last at least 1 year before the usual slash and put on dribble in. Now back to the store and have them send back to Creative. I hope that I will get the appropriate solution on this broken headphone.

Hello some day before I was facing similar kind of problem. But I solve this problem you have to fill in the web form that you are able to find on their website. They will get back to you by e-mail. After some mails I received information required to send back the headset. It is not fixed yet but I have hoped again it will be. So I am suggesting you to follow these same steps. And I am sure that you will get replacement for your broken headphone. Thank you.

Wow mine is the right hand side - seems like a common fault - which is weird given the cost of these.
    Sad thing for me is I'm 2 weeks out of warranty!

Quote Originally Posted by RandomJack View Post
    Wow mine is the right hand side - seems like a common fault - which is weird given the cost of these.
    Sad thing for me is I'm 2 weeks out of warranty!
    Oh, that is so sad and being 2 weeks out of warranty makes it worse as you cannot even RMA it or return and get a new one back. First of the price is this headset is to costly, secondly, with the kind of material used to make it, it should be tough enough for not getting broken at the time of wearing it on the head. Better, we should buy the cheap ones instead.