Thread: HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless shrinks pages when printing both sides of page

HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless shrinks pages when printing both sides of page

Hello friends, I am getting the problem with my HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless as when I try to print any page, if I print the first page then I get the same margin as I see on the Microsoft Word or on the Adobe PDF file on the screen. The page margin print the exact for the one side print page and if I try to print the both side then the margin get extended half inches on the top and as well on the bottom also. So I am very frustrated with this and I want to get the exact margin which I am able to see on the screen of the Microsoft Word or on the Adobe PDF file, so please suggest me that what should I do and what should I not do.

Re: HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless shrinks pages when printing both sides of page

I have seen this problem as the common with the HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless user and also having the windows 7 operating system in the system, so you should try to find the solution on internet and I am sure you will be able to get the solution for it. Just give a try.

Re: HP Officejet Pro 8500 Wireless shrinks pages when printing both sides of page

Yes it having the problem with the user who are using the same printer and also having the windows 7 operating system, as I think it is the problem of the drivers which are different for the different operating system. So I would suggest you to check for the drivers of the printer of the windows 7 if you are using that, I think you might be using that as it is the latest and problem occur with it. So you go on the HP official website and you will be able to get the drivers for the printer of the windows (which are you using currently) so just give a try over it and see that your problem is been solved or not.

Try to connect to HP Solution Center, I think over there you might be able to get the solution or any particular software or the driver which is solves the problem of yours. So make a small try and try to figure it out.

Well I have seen a forum and over there I have found that you can update the drivers of the printer, so you try to follow those steps and see that it solves the problem which you are facing the while printing the pages such printing both-side page. I have mention the link below so do as per the steps mention over there and give a try. As I have also tried the same steps for the drivers for my printer so that I have got the drivers for my particular printer.
    Windows 7 drivers for HP LaserJet 4MP

Well I can only suggest you to do the re-install of the printer and try to work it again as you do it with the new printer as you purchased it. So see that works.

Thank you so much for the suggestion and solution provide by all and will work on the suggestion and try to fix it.