Thread: on HP Officejet 6210 how to clear paper jam.

on HP Officejet 6210 how to clear paper jam.

Hi all, I'm getting a paper jam error message my HP Officejet 6210 all in one printer, but I see no paper jam anywhere. I tried turning off the power and back on, but still comes back. Need help, any suggestions?

Re: on HP Officejet 6210 how to clear paper jam.

the problem you're having regarding a paper jam when there is not one, and have sought to restore the # 3 and that did not work. Time is the disk located on the left side of the lower bottom of the printer and the center left side. Removing the cover is the motherboard and some white gears and 2 ribbon cables to the right, the white team has left big-time disk attached to it, is a transparent disk with marks him as a timing strip and circular but if you manually turn the white gear on the right and see the disk timing while making the disk must rotate if not, has come out of the white gear shaft and large join. Simply insert the disc back into the shaft and verify that it is turning and is in the photo sensor on the logic board. This is the cause of your problem

I would be very surprised if the encoder is off its axis, I have never seen this and it is difficult to remove, even if you're dealing with. If the disc is released, it is unlikely that the touch again in a position to solve the problem would be that the alignment is rather critical.

Be very surprised if you want, but I just opened it and moved into place and the message "jam" is gone! After 5 years, the printer operates at last! Thank you very much for the tip! I was about to throw the computer away and be eternally skeptical of the quality of HP forever. There was dust, clean and fretted for so long trying to fix many times. Read this thread and gave it a shot. It worked. Ten stars for the techie who discovered the esoteric trick!

Never pull the paper from the front of the product. If you can pull the back of the product or tray, always try first the rear. Pulling paper from inside the front cover can cause mechanical damage to the product.
    • Disconnect the USB cable from the back of the product.
    • Press the Power button () to turn the product.
    • Unplug the power cord from the back of the product.
    • Press the tab on the left side of the rear access door and pull the door out to remove.
    • Carefully remove the jammed paper or scraps of paper torn from the rollers inside the product. Use both hands to pull the sheets of all to avoid tearing.
    • Gently push the rear access door on the product until it is firmly in place.

Step: Clear the jam from the front of the product
    Without opening the cartridge access door, check out the jammed paper tray.
    If you see jammed paper, pull it.
    Check for paper jammed inside the product.
    Reconnect the power cord to the back of the product.
    Press the Power button to turn the product.

According to me the following factors can cause paper jams:
    1. Paper properly loaded in the tray.
    2. Damaged or dirty paper rollers.
    3. Paper Torn, wrinkled, wet or paper tray.
    4. The rear access door or two-sided printing accessory (duplex) can not be closed or locked in place.
    5. The paper was added to the stack in the tray while the HP product was printing.
    6. The tray contains more than one type of paper.
    7. Paper is jammed inside the HP product in which you can not see.
    8. An obstruction is blocking the paper path.
    9. The pieces of paper from a previous jam in the product.
    10. The tray is overfilled. If you are printing on an envelope, the edges of the bent

Guys, thanks a lot to all of you, I tried with your steps and now I am getting that I am able to clear the paper jam in my HP Officejet 6210. According to your suggestion I disconnect the USB cable from the back to my HP Officejet 6210. And after that I pressed the power button to turn off the HP Officejet 6210. And after that Press the tab on the left side of the rear access door and pull the door out to remove. After this I carefully remove the jammed paper or scraps of paper torn from the rollers inside the product, for this I use the both the hands to pull the sheets of all to avoid tearing and this really worked for me.