Thread: HP Officejet J5750 All-in-One printer is not detected by HP Solution Center

HP Officejet J5750 All-in-One printer is not detected by HP Solution Center

Hi guys I am facing problem with my HP Officejet J5750 All-in-One printer. Now whenever I try to scan or fax by using HP solution center at that time I get "No HP devices have been detected. HP Solution Center will close now.”message. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: HP Officejet J5750 All-in-One printer is not detected by HP Solution Center

Well first of all I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by disconnecting the printer from your computer and after disconnecting the printer you have to open the HP solution center and after opening the HP solution center you have to click on the add device then you have to connect the printer when it prompts you to connect the printer at that time you have to connect the printer and after that check whether it is detecting your printer or not.

If you are still getting the same problem after trying above solution also then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by connecting any other HP printer with your computer and after that you have to check whether your printer is detected in the HP solution center or not. if other printer worked fine with your computer then I think there might be something wrong your printer and if it doesn’t worked properly then I think something wrong with your HP solution center software.

In my laptop I was having the same problem and after that I have removed Hp solution center from my laptop and installed it again and after reinstalling the Hp solution center my problem get solved. you can also try this solution.

You have to first uninstall the Hp solution center software from the internet and after uninstalling the software you have to download cleaning tool by clicking here DOWNLOAD. Now after downloading this you have to extract it and after extracting it you will find one folder called UTIL. now in that folder you have to open CCC folder. After opening the CCC folder you have to double click on the uninstall_L4 file. now after running that you have to make sure that you have to disable all the services and programs from the system configuration utility and then you have reinstall the HP solution center and after that your problem will get solved.

I have read your above solution and after that when I have tried to solve this issue by trying above solution at that time also I was having the Same problem. now after that I have uninstalled the HP solution center from my system and after that I have run the clean up tool and after that I have disable all the service and then when I have install the software and after that Hp solution center has detected the printer. Thank you for helping me.