Thread: Need printing help for HP Photosmart C310

Need printing help for HP Photosmart C310

Friends I am using the HP Photosmart C310 printer. While setup it worked fine and after that I tested it with printing the test page, text documents and photos, all things are great. But now after two weeks, I am getting problem with it. The problem is that when I am trying to print any thing, it sounds like printing but the paper came outside as blank. What is happening with my printer I am not able to understand this thing. Since my printer is new so I don’t think that there is my printer fault or fault with ink cartridges. Any suggestion on this topic ill be great. Please help me to deal with my problem.

Re: Need printing help for HP Photosmart C310

Hey I was searching on the web for answers but found someone with the same question. I got our C310 printer the other day, set it up, according to the instructions and it worked well. The next day, when I went to print, went through the motions, sounded like it was printing and paper white wine. So I cleaned the head of ink through the road maintenance and printing large. Next day? The same thing happened, it sounds as if printed in black. Well, clean the head again and again, it prints well. Just now we are in print, the sounds of printing. White paper, Clean the heads, prints with stains, I'm having fun I'm not happy and I've never been disappointed with a printer before. I should not have to clean the heads every time I go to print as "green," this is something else and those residues of a sheet of paper and ink to print a test when you clean the head. How green is this waste. I had another HP for years, it replaced and never been disappointed with him. This has been a frustrating mess, however, was recommended by HP representative was at the store. Help please?

In your case I think that there are couples of possible causes which are given as:
    This issue will also caused by the Turning the power off from an external switch such as a surge protector, power console or individual switch on the outlet. For this I will suggest you to always leave the printer plugged into a live outlet, and for turning off and on the printer you should only use the printer switch. If again you are facing the same problem then in this case I will suggest you to contact with the HP service center.

The advice to contact with the HP services is least bit useful if I could actually contact with the HP services and I don’t think that there I will get any person to suggest me the proper solution. I am telling you this thing, because when I called at the HP service center then there was a 30 second long horribly recorded message, this message was someone who could not talk clearly, and then suddenly call ended. I bought this printer a month ago, the process of the first test went well, and when I went to print something that went totally blank. Now the printer does not even print anything. This is completely unacceptable. I've never had worse customer service with any other product. I have done all the troubleshooting page, and none of the solutions were successful.

I replaced my HP Photosmart C310 and bought a new C310, same here also. After working fine for the one day, it start giving the error that cartridge alignment error. And after solving this after one month again it is not working properly. The problem is that while printing it make the sound like it is printing but paper comes out as blank. For that I had also contact with the HP services but no solution at all. What can I do now? Please suggest me.

The same thing is also happening with me. But in my case the printer is only 4 days old. I am facing this problem after a update. I think that this update is causing the problem. Same as yours, my printer also gives the blank paper out when I want to print the paper. Any solution in my case also.

Exactly I am also having the same problem. But in my case there is no error message while printing. It just gives the blank pages out. It was working good before few days. The printer uses very little, so not out of ink, you save plugged into a live power outlet. This is very surprising - for the first time in years of ownership of the HP printer we've had this kind of failure. The ideas are appreciated - especially as we are now past the store window to return to office supplies.

My HP 310 is also giving the same problem. After the day when I bought it, it printed the few photos and after that within the few weeks it also start printing the blank paper. For solving that issue I tried for the many of the solution and still no result. And after replacing the cartridges and paper it start working fine. Now I am not getting this problem. I get this solution from the HP Contact help. They told me to do so, and now my printer is working fine. So I will also suggest you to do the same, if again you are getting the same problem then try to contact with the HP Contact help, they will told you the proper way that how to get your printer working back.

Hey thanks for your suggestion to contact with the HP Contact help. I contacted with them and they told me to realign the print cartridges. After doing this my printer start working as I want. Thank you very much for your suggestion.

Same over here also. I was also having the problem similar as yours. I was using the new HP Photosmart C310 and facing the similar problem as your but now for solving the problem I followed your suggestion and now it is working fine. Now my printer is not giving out the blank paper and also my scanner is working fine. Thanks you for your suggestion.