Thread: HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One B210 series crashing during Scan

HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One B210 series crashing during Scan

I hold an iMac utilizing the most cutting edge Lion OSX. I have instated a Photosmart Plus B210. Inevitably I do the emulating the HP product accidents;
    • Open HP Utility
    • Scan to Computer
    • Scan tasks
    • Photograph to file
    • Edit
    • Update picture format
    • Click OK...Crash

I accepted some guidance from HP (uninstall and instate) but as anticipated it didn’t serve a useful purpose. Has any individual got any prescriptions? Does this happen with you?

Re: HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One B210 series crashing during Scan

As per me I think Software clashes would be the cause behind this issue. Please accompany the underneath said strides and check with the consequences,
    Step1-Manually uninstall the printer programming
    Step2-Verify Disk Permissions

1. Double Click on the Macintosh HD Icon.
    2. Click on Applications.
    3. Select Utilities tab
    4. Click on Disk utility
    5. Once the disc utility pops up select the hard drive and click on Verify Permissions tab.
    6. This might take some time to finish as the Mac will attempt to verify every last trace of the authorities for the hard drive.
    7. Once the Verify Disk Permission is finish, click Repair Disk Permission, restart the Mac and check for the outcomes and continue to the further step.

Step 3-Download and fix the full feature printer software from the official web page.

Below I have mentioned the installing instruction for you:
    • Verify the printer is On.
    • Click the Download button.
    • Recover the file in a required location.
    • At the closure of saving the document, go to the folder where the document was saved and start the index.
    • Accompany any on-screen guidelines to finish the installation.
    • When the installation is finish, attempt to open a s can undertaking from the HP utility and check with the outcomes.

In the event that you require promote help, please answer to this note and we will be blissful to support you advance

The underneath instruction, I have got from the official online content. You could probably point to it. It will remove the product for all HP printers. In the event that you possess any possible HP printer installed, you need to reload the programming and set up the printer again.
    1. Click on Go on the menu bar.
    2. Click on Application and after that on Hewlett-Packard
    3. Click on HP Uninstaller.
    4. Select the product and press and hold “Control + Options + Command (Apple) keys” on the console.
    5. Click on Uninstall.
    6. You will get a popup window "Are you certain you needed to uninstall all HP Software bundles". Click on OK to keep on.

The same time during uninstall, it could provoke you to drop in the password of your PC to carry on with the uninstall procedure. It would be ideal if you drop in the password and click on Continue.

After the above step you compulsorily have to create a Create a new user account. From the Apple menu, select System Preferences, and after that click Accounts. Click the plus symbol which is above the Lock to create new user account, and after that drop in your manager password. In the Name box, add name to your decision, and afterward click to select the Allow user to oversee this workstation check box. Click Create Account, and afterward click the Lock to recovery the alterations. Restart your Mac and login utilizing this recently made record. Download and establish the full offer printer product.

-Additionally please attempt to launch a scan from the HP scan3 software and check if the crash happens.Put the report with the print side down on the scanner glass, (typically on the right-front corner or the other side-front corner). Shut the lid of the scanner.

• Double click on Macintosh Hard Drive symbol.
    • Select Applications.
    • Select Hewlett Packard.
    • Click on HP Scan 3.
    • In the easier alternate corner of the HP Scan 3 window, click the Setting/Preset button, which is located on the extreme left.
    • From the drop-down menu, select Documents or Pictures, and afterward click Edit.
    • Alter the scan settings as per your requirement and launch the output.

I am disappointed to know that the situation still keeps on and HP provision still crashes when attempting to alter output task from HP utility.

At this point, I think we have to do some research on this subject in order to offer a solution. Send me the details of the case to our team of engineering and software development. I will also put in a query asking if there are any errors or bugs in software.

Besides, please notify us whether the HP software crashes when attempting output utilizing with the HP scan3 software. This data might confirm accommodating to us in spotting a fix. Whenever the info is assembled and I get any update, I will get back to you.

Thanks for the information. I tested the first HP step, my problem is solved and everything seems to be working fine. Hope it lasts for long