Thread: While printing with HP Photosmart C5180 printer some characters are chopped of

While printing with HP Photosmart C5180 printer some characters are chopped of

I have a HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-one printer from 2 months. It has no doubt about working great for of the time that I have had it. However, from some time I am noticing that when I print a standard text document that a lot of the character in the document are missing. Means some words are cutting like Y showing V, half of the bottom line is chopping off, so I have decided so many solutions but still I am getting this problem.

Re: While printing with HP Photosmart C5180 printer some characters are chopped of

Very some HP printer user gets this error. However, do not worry about the problem I will tell you to do some changes in your settings and then you will not face this problem. You could need to adjust the linefeed option. If you open the HP solution center icon from your desktop or from all programs, then go to tool and select linefeed and then enable that option, I am sure that you will be able to resolve your problem.

Re: While printing with HP Photosmart C5180 printer some characters are chopped of

Really, friend your solution is too helpful but this will helpful only if you tell me from where I will find this option, because I cannot find this option on my desktop. So friend please help me…

Really, friend your solution is too helpful but this will helpful only if you tell me from where I will find this option, because I cannot find this option on my desktop. So friend please help me…
    While setup this HP solution center that time they ask you want to keep icon file on desktop or not. I think you have select not option that is why this icon is not present on your desktop. Not to worry you can also find this icon, which I am showing you path. Just follow the path and you will able to get HP solution center. Go to start menu then go to “all programs” and then “HP” or Hewlett Packard and then “HP solution center”.

Try to eject new cartridge in your HP c5180 printer. I am not sure that this problem will solve your problem 100 percent. However, when I search about this problem on internet many users where opinions are relate to my solution only.