Thread: HP officejet 6500 printer going offline or disconnecting constantly from the network

HP officejet 6500 printer going offline or disconnecting constantly from the network

I am using HP officejet 6500 printer for my office work purpose so there are around 15 computers. Therefore, I always used Wi-Fi connection to connect HP printer with all my office computers. One my staff-getting problem that his computer gets offline and disconnected with the network while using this printer for printing. Therefore, I enquired this problem with other staff they report me the same problem that they are facing. And I don’t know what I do so friend can you help me about this problem.

Re: HP officejet 6500 printer going offline or disconnecting constantly from the network

I builder the abovementioned all when a considerable number of unsuccessful tries with HP Support, my Internet Service Provider and fluctuating troubleshooting jobs combining reinstalling HP product over and again and over. Well, through self-instructing on the internet and six exhausting months of examination, I FINALLY resolved it. OMG! I am a Paramedic (not IT) and somewhat machine proficient but without a doubt no master. I catch every trace of you! No one appears to have the response but I am 97% positive that I do.

Re: HP officejet 6500 printer going offline or disconnecting constantly from the network

It tries not to matter if your printer is fixing via wirelessly or wired. Make a point not to stress over reinstalling your programming, no reusing your printers' capacity or your Router/Modem. The explanation your printer is unsteady on the system and carries on to either go logged off or disconnect from the system is NOT since the programming is glitches, it’s not a firewall situation for every state, it’s not a router situation, there isn’t a situation with your power cord, it’s since most networks utilize a “reach” of IP locations and for security purposes, it sort of “cycles” the diverse gadgets' IP delivers to abatement the possibility of an attack. A printer is no hostility but the “arrangement” tries not to own human brainpower so it tries not to know this. Underneath are my strides by stride guidelines on the most proficient method to fundamentally construct your printer keep its IP address (static IP) in place of adapting here and there and then here again through a cycle along these lines dropping your printer off the grid or separating?

If you are getting offline then try out these solutions. On your printer, run over to menu/setup/network and press OK. Within the system menu, print an “network configuration page" so you would be able to see the IP location and alternate settings for your printer. Now, retreat to fundamental menu on your printers' screen. On the other hand, you are able to run over to your network program and sort in the IP location utilizing the decimals too and this will take you to your printers' online document. Pick setup\network and press OK. Search for IP settings and press OK. Decide on "manual" as a substitute for "programmed". Drop in the IP location there manually as well as the default door, which you are able to see on the system arrangement page that you printed previous. Note: If you manually set the printer's IP, verify that it is outside of your router's DHCP run. Generally, you would run into an issue with copy IP's on your system. (Since you make a point not to expertise to do this, compose back and I will illustrate). Try not to disregard to click “recovery updates”. Now, restart your computer and print anything you need.

The DHCP extend is the range of IP locations the router gives out programmed as apparatuses unite the arrangement. The router figures the DHCP go and each mark has a reach set at the manufacturing factory (that might be update by you). Your D-connects DHCP default extend is 192.168.0.100 to 192.168.0.199. Subsequently, outside the DHCP run is .2 to .99 and .200 to .254. Joined is a helpful trick sheet. You are able to update this reach by dropping in the router's settings page-sort the router's IP address into a program, drop in the login illumination and navigate to the DHCP settings dominion (differs dependent upon router, chase around).

I will help you how to set a static IP address outside DHCP for your printer:
    • Note the printer IP address
    • Type that IP address into a browser of your system to make known the printer’s internet settings.
    • Choose the networking Tab option and then Wireless, which is located on left side and then IPv4 tab.
    • On this window you have to set a manual IP address which will be the outside the range that the routers automatically sets. You can reduce the DHCP range of the router.
    • You can use 255.255.255.0 for subnets.
    • Enter your router’s IP address, which ends with .1 for the gateway and first DNS. Remember to leave the second one blank.
    • Then click apply.
    • After this, settings reboot the printer and router.

The users of the HP printers might as well utilize the accompanying device to setup the printer, inpw_enww.exe. That might be spotting on their web page. The situation with IP based printers it the utilization of the standard TCP/IP port. Utilizing the HP apparatus will put the hp TCP/IP port in the choice of port sorts for printers. This is the genuine alter to the situation. The alternate keys seem, by all accounts, to be hit or miss.