Thread: Need a driver download for HP Deskjet 1280 that supports Windows 7

Need a driver download for HP Deskjet 1280 that supports Windows 7

The title says it all. so guys do you have any suggestions from which I will be able to download the necessary driver for the printer. Well I did try looking in some of the websites and I was not able to get any help out from there and hence that’s the reason why I am asking you all about the same. so do let me know as soon as possible on the same. i am sure that you will be knowing some good suggestions about it so do reply as soon as possible over here only, waiting for the necessary help.

Re: Need a driver download for HP Deskjet 1280 that supports Windows 7

Search for the particular model number in the official websites of the hp and you will get all the information out there only. So do download the necessary driver from there only, so that’s what I want to say here. I am amazed that you have searched the internet and you were still not able to find any necessary driver for the said printer. So just check out for the same and do check it out in the hp official website and you will get all the information there itself. so do as what I have said here. hope so it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindstorm View Post
    Search for the particular model number in the official websites of the hp and you will get all the information out there only. So do download the necessary driver from there only, so that’s what I want to say here. I am amazed that you have searched the internet and you were still not able to find any necessary driver for the said printer. So just check out for the same and do check it out in the hp official website and you will get all the information there itself. so do as what I have said here. hope so it works out for you.
    Ok thanks for letting me know about that . Just to inform you that I have visited the official site of hp and on searching with the model number I was not able to get anything out of it that’s what the issue is. So that’s what I am saying here. I am hoping that you can send me some relevant link for the driver download so that I can get it from there. Well I know there is a hp official site available still I want some genuine sources from which I will be able to get the driver. I know you will be helping me with some kind of relevant links for the same. so that’s what I want to say here. please do let me know as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Banadinovich View Post
    Ok thanks for letting me know about that . Just to inform you that I have visited the official site of hp and on searching with the model number I was not able to get anything out of it that’s what the issue is. So that’s what I am saying here. I am hoping that you can send me some relevant link for the driver download so that I can get it from there. Well I know there is a hp official site available still I want some genuine sources from which I will be able to get the driver. I know you will be helping me with some kind of relevant links for the same. so that’s what I want to say here. please do let me know as soon as possible.
    Here is the link for you. so visit that link and you will get all the information out there only. So that’s what I am saying here. you will get the drivers for all the operating system. so go ahead and download it. that’s it from my side for you.