Thread: Scanned image is crooked in HP Officejet Pro 8500A

Scanned image is crooked in HP Officejet Pro 8500A

I am using HP Officejet Pro 8500A since from 2 months. It was no doubt about the performance of this printer. However, from yesterday I am getting some problem related to scanning the images. When I am going for scanning the images, the scanned copy is always crooked. So I inspect about the original copy and I found it is square it has no problem so why I am getting crooked copies. friend I much worry about this problem can you tell me solution about this problem.

Re: Scanned image is crooked in HP Officejet Pro 8500A

You need to do some changes in settings, so just follow my steps, which I am recommending you:
    1. Open HP solution center icon: click on Start then click on All Programs then HP in the HP you will find HP Solution Center click on that
    2. Then solution centre window will open.
    3. After opening click on settings
    4. Then click on scan settings and then click Scan preferences. The Scan Preferences window opens.
    5. Select the picture or document depending on you what kind of original you are scanning.
    6. Check or unchecked the Automatically straightened scanned images checkbox, depending on its current state.
    7. Click OK and then try scanning again.

I think you have done some changes settings or by mistake, settings have been changes. That is not issue who has changes the settings; the problem is why images are crooked when it is scan via HP 8500a printer. Due to some bugs or viruses your HP driver file is been corrupted. Therefore, you need to update the printer driver software or you can also reinstall the driver through disk, which you get with the printer.

Trust me when it first happened I cleaned every item, but useless. Every item gives off an impression of being working well subsequent to I downloaded the firmware. I thought I had done this but perhaps there had been an additional overhaul that I downloaded. I utilized the scanner all day yesterday and it gives off an impression of being working all in all well with the exception of for not drawing the page in square. As I am documenting records, I will continue with the machine and see how it goes. I feel it is mechanical in this regard and there is not a part I am able to do regarding this situation, as it is just on the archive feeder that this is a situation.

I am just about 100% certain I had that version of firmware but I downloaded it again. I have scanned a page with it on the glass and one through the record feeder and all appear handy, for now. Much thankful to you for your suggestion. The scanner undertook a brand new viewpoint yesterday during the early evening and each page had dark lines down the entire page, rendering the filtered duplicate unreadable. The alternate thing I consider bothering is each 3 to 4 reports filtered I appropriate a post saying the connection has been lost from my PC. I drive stop and symbol on the PC and every little item is OK again so I am not certain if it is the fittings or programming but either way my frustration develops every day. I think I have a lemon and it looks more possible with each sweep that I should be going as time rolls on of furnishing a proportional payback.

I think this problem is dealing with firmware of your printer. Can you tell me which version of firmware you are using on your printer? So that it will be easy to tell which firmware version, you install. Not a problem you can visit HP official websites and there just set your printer model no. and they will display the link through that you can download the firmware for your printer and install that firmware.

You need to do some changes in settings, so just follow my steps, which I am recommending you:
    Open HP solution center icon: click on Start then click on All Programs then HP in the HP you will find HP Solution Center click on that
    Then solution centre window will open.
    After opening click on settings
    Then click on scan settings and then click Scan preferences. The Scan Preferences window opens.
    Select the picture or document depending on you what kind of original you are scanning.
    Check or unchecked the Automatically straightened scanned images checkbox, depending on its current state.
    Click OK and then try scanning again.
    Thank Gajanand for your solution. Due to your solution I have change my setting and now I am not getting this problem… 