Thread: Getting errors after HP Advisor update with HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - E709n

Getting errors after HP Advisor update with HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - E709n

I have owned HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer and I am using my printer with my computer and before some days I get notification for update the software HP advisor and after that I have update the software and after updating the software whenever I try to print any document at that time I get "paper mismatch" error. Now please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Getting errors after HP Advisor update with HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - E709n

As you have mentioned in your above post that you are getting paper mismatch error while printing and that is why I will suggest you to try to solve this issue checking your printer properly and you have to also check that whether you have inserted paper properly in your printer or not.

Re: Getting errors after HP Advisor update with HP Officejet 6500 Wireless All-in-One Printer - E709n

Well first of all I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by resetting the printer and after resetting printer you will not get any error message while printing and you will also able to print your documents without facing any issues. If you want to reset your printer then you have to first turn on the printer and after that you have to disconnect the power cable from your printer. Now after disconnecting the power cable you have to wait for some time and then you have to connect the power cable with your printer again and after that if your printer starts automatically then try to print test page and if your printer does not starts automatically then you have to start the printer by pressing the power button and after that check whether you are still getting the same message or not. I think after resetting the printer you will not get any error message. if you still get the same problem after that then let me know.

I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by running the HP Print Diagnostic Utility in your computer and after trying this utility you will not get any error.

yes I agree with the above solution running the HP Print Diagnostic Utility will fix this issue. if you want to download the HP Print Diagnostic Utility then you can find this utility on the official website of the HP and after visiting the HP official website you have to select your printer model number and after that you have to select the download option. now after that you have to select the operating system and after selecting the operating system you will get the list of available downloads for your printer and after that you have to select the HP Print Diagnostic Utility and download it in your computer.

Once you have download the HP Print Diagnostic Utility after that you have to install it in your computer and after installing it in your computer you have to run it and after that it will resolve all the printing related issue and then problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me after reading your post I have tried to solve this issue by resetting the printer according to your given steps and after resetting the printer also I was having the same issue and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by running HP Print Diagnostic Utility in my computer and after that also I was facing the same problem. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

If you are not able to solve this issue trying above solution then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by reinstalling the drivers and all the printer software’s in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

yes I think reinstalling the drivers will do the trick. First you have to download the HP Officejet Software and Driver Removal Utility by clicking here and after clicking here DOWNLOAD you have to download it in your computer. Now after downloading this you have to uninstall the HP printer drivers from your computer and you have to also uninstall the software from HP if you have installed it in your system.

Now after uninstalling that you have to run HP Officejet Software and Driver Removal Utility in your computer and after that running that it will delete all the unwanted file from your computer related to HP and then you have to restart the computer. now after that you have to install the drivers and software again and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

there was similar problem occurred in my system and after that I have tried to solve my printer issue by trying so many tricks but after that also I was having the same problem now after that I have taken help from the HP support and they have told me to if reinstalling the drivers and software doesn’t help to resolve the problem then I think there might be something wrong with the operating system files and that is why I have to repair the operating system. now after that I have repaired my operating system and then my problem get solved . I think you should also try this solution.

if you want to repair the operating system then you have to first insert the operating system CD in your computer and after that you have to restart the computer and then you will windows 7 installation screen will appear and it will give you option for repair and fresh install and from there you have to select the repair option and after that it will repair your system. it will not delete anything from your computer.

If you are facing the same issue after repairing operating system in my system the n I will suggest you that that visit Hp service center and there you have to ask about your issue. I think you will get the solution in HP service center.