Thread: Unwanted ‘Shadow’ effect while printing with HP Color Laserjet CP2025 printer

Unwanted ‘Shadow’ effect while printing with HP Color Laserjet CP2025 printer

The printer is printing some documents, like effects "shadow" of pink at the source (several different), and even an image that you inserted. When printing a test page will not achieve this, however, the documents I saved as a template and have been using since I got the printer always been fine until today. My printer is only about 4mths old. Toner levels are fine (half or more). I turned off, recalibrate, and re-calibrate the colors, but still a problem. Any idea how to cope? I should add, if I can send the document / s to a different printer (Officejet a) I have this problem, but I prefer to see these on the Laserjet because of the quality

Re: Unwanted ‘Shadow’ effect while printing with HP Color Laserjet CP2025 printer

This is a calibration washout. This can happen some times. The result is to manually perform rehash calibrations, which might be ordered from the control board. Calibration, right around alternate things, conforms every last one of the 4 shades to line up on top of each one in turn when needed. It sounds similar to your magenta (pinkish). In the event that you don't have the manual to find out how to perform calibrations, there is a menu guide you are able to print from your control panel.

Re: Unwanted ‘Shadow’ effect while printing with HP Color Laserjet CP2025 printer

I am also having the same problem and have tried calibration solution, but do not help. Is there some other reason can cause this problem and what other solutions I can try?

I glanced at the manual and referred me to the use of HP ToolboxFX - does not want in my team. I'm running Windows 7 and the CD that came with the printer is not installed. I'm trying to find this site ToolboxFX HP, but no luck and as for trying to contact them, I have to jump hoops just to find that many do not have my model on your list before you can send an email. Someone sent me a link to this HPToolboxFX? I suppose it should be available?

Thank you kindly for your guidance. The situation has been comprehended. I ran the calibration tool 3 times consecutively and it worked to evacuate every last trace of the shadows. I positively value you moving along at a comfortable pace to react to my situation.