Thread: Brand new HP DeskJet 3052A e-All-in-One Printer not able to scan anything in Windows 7

Brand new HP DeskJet 3052A e-All-in-One Printer not able to scan anything in Windows 7

I just got this DeskJet 3052A –All in One Printer about a week ago and never notice any problem in it was an awesome device I am using it for printing but today when I tried to use its scanning feature I got disappointed that it’s not working at all I tried everything but it’s still not working I know ever thing is fine with the printer (though I am not sure I am just guessing cause I got it brand new one week ago) I don’t know what to do any one have any solution for this I would be glad if anyone help me with this

Re: Brand new HP DeskJet 3052A e-All-in-One Printer not able to scan anything in Windows 7

You have mention that you all in one printer is not able to scan and you are using operating system Windows 7 but is there any error message you get while initiating the scan sequence on your pc and also pleaded mention how did you connected the printer is it wireless or via USB are you using directly to pc to is it connected to the network give all that information this will help others to get the accurate solution for you problem . also tell me did the printer is working fine of its not would you able to give the print command and the printer prints it or not that will determine what the problem is whole printer or just scanner .

Re: Brand new HP DeskJet 3052A e-All-in-One Printer not able to scan anything in Windows 7

I connected my 3052A with USB on my personal computer not with wireless I am not using networking at my home and everything is working alright printing and all yes I get the error message while giving the scam command its says computer is not recognized.

I can only recommend you to go to Software & Driver Downloads and get the latest software and drivers and then go to the utility page if any software problem it will get solve by this.

Thanks I will try this today when I reach home I hope this may help me its very important document that I have to scan . thnx once again