Thread: Error: "Ink cartridges shorts or damaged" showing while ejecting ink cartridge in HP Photosmart D110 printer

Error: "Ink cartridges shorts or damaged" showing while ejecting ink cartridge in HP Photosmart D110 printer

Now my HP Photosmart D110 printer is showing error. When I am trying to ejecting new ink cartridges it showing some error like: "Ink cartridge(s) shorts or damaged." so I tried new cartridges to solve this error but then also I am getting same error till yet I have used 5 cartridge all the 5 cartridge showing same error. Friends I have that much sense that not all new five cartridges has damaged. Therefore, friends please tell me some solution so that I did not face this error.

Re: Error: "Ink cartridges shorts or damaged" showing while ejecting ink cartridge in HP Photosmart D110 printer

First, make sure that the cartridges are compatible with your HP Photosmart D110 printer. if your cartridges is compatible then try out other solutions if not compatible then you can follow this suggestion: replace the cartridges of your printer. If you do not know well to replace then you can see video on internet how to replace. It will be better option for you.

Re: Error: "Ink cartridges shorts or damaged" showing while ejecting ink cartridge in HP Photosmart D110 printer

If you are getting this problem then you remove that cartridge from your HP printer then check the copper electrical contacts for debris or be ensure that no clear protective tape remains on the contacts or nozzles. Then after the inspecting, reinstall the cartridges.

Thanks for this solution but all this solutions are not solving my problem still I am getting problem this problem please friend suggest me proper solution.

Thanks for this solution but all this solutions are not solving my problem still I am getting problem this problem please friend suggest me proper solution.
    It is not that the HP 110a printer will just work on firsts; it is more imaginable that these specific refills have slipped up-as you have said "And yes, when I was ready to get HP firsts, the printer began working." One opportunity is that the ink has harmed the hardware. Since cleaning the contacts and resetting the printer makes a point not to work, then conceivably attempt giving back where its due to the store-maybe they will swap them for you.
    Hope this solution will help you.

After using all the above solution, still you are experiencing a problem then you have last option service the product. First, conclude that your HP printer is in warranty period or out of the warranty period. If you not able to check your device warranty status then you can go to HP’s Warranty Check Tool . If you find your product in warranty period then you can visit HP service center then tell your problem to them they resolve your problem. If you product is out of warranty period then also you can visit HP service center but this time they will charge your some amount. For charging cost, you can visit HP official websites and write our problem to that websites and they will provide you detail information about charge and address so that you can visit nearest center of your locality.