Thread: HP Photosmart D110 All-in-One printer wont scan, print and copy

HP Photosmart D110 All-in-One printer wont scan, print and copy

Suddenly my HP PhotoSmart printer has stopped working. The model is D110. It is a all in one printer that comes with scanner also. I had installed the same on windows xp pc. I want some help here to fix it. I cannot printer. I am also trying to scan and make a copy but the printer is not responding on the same. I had restarted the printer and pc a number of time but it did not worked.

Looks like you have some issue with printer spooler service. You have to restart that to make it work. For that go in Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools. In that click on Services and look for printer spooler. Just right click on that and choose restart. That's it. Reboot your pc and then test back. I think this will resolve the issue. Sometime printer spooler service fails to start due to which you get this kind of problem.

Try to re-install the printer. Go in printer and devices and delete the printer. Then click on add device. Choose the printer manually with new drivers. Once it is done run a test page. You can also use the printer driver with the same. This will be easy to resolve the problem. Most of the printer fails to work due to improper or outdated drivers. Once you get the latest one then it is done.