Thread: HP Photosmart 3110 All-in-One is not recognized by the computer

HP Photosmart 3110 All-in-One is not recognized by the computer

Hi guys I am using HP Photosmart 3110 All-in-One printer and I have recently changed my computer and now whenever I try to connect my printer with my new computer at that time my computer is not recognizing my printer. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: HP Photosmart 3110 All-in-One is not recognized by the computer

As far as I know you have to first check whether you have connected your printer with your computer properly or not. Because some time due to lose connection also this type problem can take place and that ise why I am suggesting you this solution.

I have gone through your problem and first I would like to suggest you that check in your computer whether you have installed the printer drivers or not. if you have not installed the printer drivers then your computer will not able to detect your printer, first you have to insert the printer driver CD in your computer and after that you have to install the all the printer related software’s and printer drivers in your computer and after installing all the required things you have to connect the printer with your computer again and after connecting the printer you have to check whether your system is detecting the printer or not.

If you have already installed the drivers then I will suggest you to connect your printer with any other USB port and after connecting the printer with different USB port also if you are not facing any problem then I think there might be something wrong with your computer USB port.

If you want to download the printer drivers and product installation software then you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD. now after clicking here you have to download it and after downloading the drivers you have to install it in your computer and after that your problem will get solved.

Well after trying so many solution I have finally solve this problem by installing the drivers of HP Photosmart 3110 All-in-One. In your above post I have you have given download link for the drivers and after that I have downloaded the drivers and after downloading the drivers I have installed it and then my problem gets solved. I appreciate your help.