Thread: My HP C4500 is unable to scan

My HP C4500 is unable to scan

hello guys I am here with some of the problem that My C4500 doesn't scan but it is successful in the prints and copies. The suggestion I got was that I should try from the computer, but I was unable to find that where it is located on the computer. Previously It used to work.

Re: My HP C4500 is unable to scan

Hi, well I think the problem you are having is probably some message issue. You might have had scanned by means of the HP Solution Center that is manually found under Start => Programs =>HP=> HP Solution Center. You should try to configure again the device should help make your mind up the scanning from the front panel, You should kindly let us know that what operating system you are using.

Thanks for your response, but I will have to get somebody to assist me with this as I can't locate the HP Solution Center, As I am not being able to find anything as such in my start.. In my opinion an OS is an operating system (please don’t mind my naïve knowledge as I am not much technical background) but I don't know what that means that what actually the version does mean here.

Ok. Let’s have a check for this. Panel from the Start Menu Open Control, Try Locating the System Icon and then try to open it there you will be able to find your operating system version listed. Regarding solution center, my bad... you should see a printer with your printer name on the desktop. There you should see a function called Scanner Actions... double click it and then select scan a Picture or Document.

Really sorry for puzzling you In fact I wrongly intermixed two dissimilar posts with another model. The printer software is HP Solution Center, could be located on the Desktop, if not then on Start => All Programs => HP => Your Printer Name => HP Solution Center

thanks for solving the puzzle let me have a check then I will tell you if it has worked for me or not?