Thread: HP black 92 cartridge not functioning properly

HP black 92 cartridge not functioning properly

A few days ago I have replaced my black 92, even though I have not been printing a lot and it is brand new. Today I had replaced it due to the fact that colors problem it was having that is the magenta and yellow was low, only blue was showing when I did a test page and in doing so, I observed a mound of black ink under the black cartridge. Shall I consider this a cartridge problem or is it a problem from printer? I already have cleaned out out the mound of ink, do I need to do further cleaning of my printer and where the mess was?

Re: HP black 92 cartridge not functioning properly

The mound is usual, what you have attempted to clean out is the spittoon area and it is the position where the cartridges are serviced for keeping the nozzle clear. This is specifically desirable to necessary to keep the service station area cleaned. Running cleaning cycles from the toolbox is usually not essential and should be stay away from.

Thanks for the reply and one more question do you suggest ma that I should do whatever thing from the toolbox after I restore my color cartridge?

can you tell me that what printer model you have been using? The printer should be running the by itself the essential routines for the new cartridge without needing any manual cycles for cleaning it. It may be necessary for some of the model existing to complete an alignment procedure by having to load the printed sheet pressing the scan button on the scanner bed

Photo smart C3180 was binding all the feature into one.. They are a little obsolete now, But I just love it, and I have never had any problem before, but these not much of the printing was provided by this last cartridge.

The 92/93 cartridges are comparatively minute, but if they did not give the usual life there are a certain things that have to be checked: Are the cartridges out-of-date? Particularly the color cartridge may be more apt to failure if it is well away from the normal 2-year warranty date. While the cartridges do not have ending as such they do have a shelf life and if they are very older they may have less life. Are the cartridges HP or remain/refills? The latter usually have deprived page yields and dependability,