Thread: Unable to install HP LaserJet Pro 100 on Mac OS X Lion

Unable to install HP LaserJet Pro 100 on Mac OS X Lion

Hello friends, I have just recently purchased the new HP LaserJet Pro 100 color MFP M175nw and I want to install it on the Apple Mac OS X Lion, as I am trying to install the printer I am not able to install the printer on that. As it not able to install due to it is not compatible with the Mac OS X Lion, as I want to install the printer and want to work on that, so that I can print wireless, but I am not able to do without the software so please help me. Thank you all in advance to help me and for the suggestion you people will give to me.

Re: Unable to install HP LaserJet Pro 100 on Mac OS X Lion

The first and best way to solve is go on the Google and you will be able to get the link for this problem solution and you will be able to solve the problem. Just make try and see if it works.

The driver is available for the Apple Mac OS X Lion on the Apple software update, you just have to follow the following steps and do the same as I say:
    1. Connect the HP LaserJet Pro 100 to your Mac OS X Lion or even by the network by the printer menu.
    2. In that you have to hit enter Print & Scan, in that click on the Plus Sign and add the printer, as you add it then the drivers would be automatically downloaded from the Apples Services.
    3. You should make sure to check for the any additional HP Updates by going through the checking for Software Updates under system preferences.

As you are done then try to do the printing and see does the new connection works or not, I hope it work for you.

It install on the Apple Mac OS X lion as I have done, and I have done the same way which the above user have told you to do it and I would suggest you to do in the same way, it will work for you. Just give the try.

You can try the procedure which the above user have told you to and you can also check on the internet for the same procedure to the other way which I can suggest you do, I would suggest you to go on the Google and check for the compatible of the both the printer and the Apple operating System, as you could not find any solution then go to search any more links, I think you will be able to get some of the videos or the photos which will tell you how you can do and which is the proper way that you can do it. So I can suggest you that as per I can, the rest depends on you and also first the procedure which the above user have told you to do.

I think the procedure told and explained by one of the above users have mentioned. So I would suggest you to do the same and try to follow the steps and it will solve the installation problem of yours.