Thread: Using HP Officejet G55 in Mac OSX Lion

Using HP Officejet G55 in Mac OSX Lion

My HP Officejet G55 doesn’t work on Mac OSX Lion I have try many of the drivers like Gutenprint free drivers and even HPIJS drivers but this have not solve my problems the problems are still the same I don’t know what to do now? So if you professional have any thought then your thoughts will be appreciated. Please help

Re: Using HP Officejet G55 in Mac OSX Lion

I think it’s the driver problems the drivers require to be there installed, go to HP's website and get the drivers for your HP Officejet G55. Or you can make the use of hp Ethernet print server. That will work for you. The process for installing the driver very much simple you just have to close your HP Officejet G55 and then turns the printer On. Connect all your cables which is provides by it along with the help of user guides notes you have to connect all the port. Next the pop up appeared in the taskbar which provides the message of the windows that it is successfully detect your HP Officejet G55 and its ready to installed the drivers. Now you have to click the Start and have to select Devices and Printers option after installation is complete. Now right click to the Officejet printer and then click on the Print a test page when printing process completed successfully that means that your drivers install completely successes.