Thread: unable to get the AUDIO LINE INPUT to work

unable to get the AUDIO LINE INPUT to work

hi friends my mic is working nicely i have no problem with it but i am unable to get the use audio line in. previously i was having my operating system as window xp with that i was not having any problem but now i have window vista as my operating system. and while using window vista it is working at all. please guy help me out if any one knows the solution for this kind of problem ...???

Re: unable to get the AUDIO LINE INPUT to work

even i was having the same problem. i finaly cracked it ..the problem is with the window vista in window vista the mic input is bydefault is turned off just go through the some steps you will be able to solve it . go to control panel then you see a icon named sound double click on it then go to recorder you will see that the mic input is unchecked or unmarked or grayed just mark it or check it and apply set to default. in this way i have solved my problem ..

instead of all this thing download a free software audiograbber from internet and installed it properly with the options after completing the installation reboot your system and then open the software go to line in sampling and select the mixer this will appear a "record control " on your screen and after that you can select the box to choose line in. this definitely worked in my case. tried it out its very simple ..

ensure that your system has a sound card.perform the following steps but before performing you should be logged in as a administrator
    •click on start button go to control panel then system maintemance and then click on device manager and run your device manager
    •drop down the the Sound, video and game.if there is no sound card in the list that you have installed then you need to install it again.
    • if there is a question icon marked next to the sound card then there is a problem for to resolve that you need to right click on ot and then check the Properties
    • select the general tab ,and check the device status to observe the issues with the sound card.
    • check if your speaker are connected properly and the power supply is working fine.
    • on to your system, check the wire that plug into the system.ensure that the speaker is connected in correct jack into the computer
    • check that speaker sound is not muted.
    • check if your microphones are not connected in the line out jack.

click on the official link of the microsoft and download a software to run a sound playback
    troubleshooterhttp://download.microsoft.com/download/E/2/3/E237A32D-E0A9-4863-B864-9E820C1C6F9A/MicrosoftFixit.AudioPlayback.Run.exe