Thread: Dell v310 wireless printer offline.

Dell v310 wireless printer offline.

Hello all, My Dell printer v310 wireless is going offline. How I can get to be online and stay online? I'm running Windows 7. I am using this thing from the last few weeks.

Re: Dell v310 wireless printer offline.

Check out these steps to make sure you have properly installed the device. To install a network printer, wireless or Bluetooth.

1.Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of Start button and then click the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
    2. Click Add a printer.
    3. In the Add Printer Wizard, click Add a network printer, wireless or Bluetooth.
    4. In the list of available printers, select the one you want, and then click Next. (If your computer is connected to a network, only printers listed in Active Directory for your domain are displayed in the list.)
    5. If prompted, install the printer driver on your computer by clicking Install the driver. Administrator permission required If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    6. Complete the additional steps in the wizard, and then click Finish.

According to me Printers available can include all printers on a network such as Bluetooth and wireless printers or printers that are connected to another computer and shared on the network. You may have permission to install printers. You can confirm that the printer works by printing a test page. For more information, see Print a test page.

According to me Printers available can include all printers on a network such as Bluetooth and wireless printers or printers that are connected to another computer and shared on the network. You may have permission to install printers. You can confirm that the printer works by printing a test page. For more information, see Print a test page.

Thanks you for the tip. I tried that did not work. I'm going to get it to work you, then when I close the lid of my laptop and return later that the printer is offline. The only way I can be online is to remove the printer and then add it again.

Let me confirm that Does you have the 32-bit version of Windows 7? If so, try reinstalling the driver. I've seen enough people to help with this problem

Kodak had a 5200 wireless printer, wireless router is Cisco. When I downloaded the CD and updated in the computer the printer loses the wireless connection and not find my router or the other two are in the boot. No way to reset the printer to find the wireless connection. Connect a USB port to try to find a solution with a wired connection and still not allowed to reset the printer software. Is there a problem with wireless printers and Windows 7 64-bit system? I'm looking to buy back another printer, but want to find the cause of the first problem.

To solve the problem, users must cancel print jobs immediately and delete printers online Printers option in Control Panel. Visit the properties of the printer and access to the Ports tab, delete the printer that shows the online status and appears as a provider of client-side representation.
    Delete Port button and click Apply. Restart the PC.
    Now reinstall the wireless printer, go to Control Panel, open Printers and click the Add a printer.
    Then select Add a local printer, followed by selecting the "Use an existing port" LPT1: (Printer Port).
    Install the printer driver provided with Windows 7. In the next window, leave the box set as the default printer without control and re-name the printer.
    Click Next. Upon successful installation, the operating system displays the message "You have successfully added the printer name"
    I hope this helps!