Thread: HP Officejet 4500 is not printing black

HP Officejet 4500 is not printing black

Hi friends I am using HP Officejet 4500 printer which I am using it with my office computer. in my printer I am facing some issues. Now whenever I try to print anything at that time my printer is not printing black ink. Please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: HP Officejet 4500 is not printing black

As far as I know you first try to solve this problem by removing the cartridge from your printer and after removing the cartridge you have to clean the cartridge contacts properly and after cleaning that you have to put back the cartridge in your printer and after that you have to check whether you are able to print black or not. if you are facing the same problem after doing that solution also then you should connect any other cartridge in your printer and after connecting the different cartridge with your printer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. if your are able to print the black ink by using the different cartridge in your printer then it means there might be something wrong with your cartridges and you need to change it and if you are getting the same problem after that also then I think there might be something wrong with your printer and I will suggest you to contact the HP service center and service the printer.

Re: HP Officejet 4500 is not printing black

Well first I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the cartridge in my printer and after that also I was facing the same problem. Now after that I have tried different cartridge with my HP Officejet 4500 printer but that also didn’t worked. Now after that I have visited the HP service center and after that they have solved my issue. Thank you for helping me.