Thread: How to fix Razer Naga Mouse Double clicking setback?

How to fix Razer Naga Mouse Double clicking setback?

Someone please assist me as I having major issues with my gaming mouse. I have a Razer Naga Mouse which is having situations with double clicking other side mouse button? Is this irritating issue bringing about you to make dragging and highlighting things practically impossible? If you have any solution than please do share with me so that mine gets solved.

Re: How to fix Razer Naga Mouse Double clicking setback?

I am able to comprehend your situation. Initially of all, upgrading your driver and blazing your firmware should not dispose of this situation with your Razer Naga. Razer guarantees that firmware upgrade 1.07 alters this issue which it doesn’t; it does on the other hand make it a small preferable provided that its not even now that grave. You would be able to RMA your mouse provided that its still out of warranty provided that you such as, on the other hand provided that you either would like to hold up weeks without your valuable Naga.

In the event that your warranty is out accompany these simple steps. It's blatantly not hard and just takes you like 15 moments:

1.To begin with of all Unplug your mouse than Carefully/Slowly peel off the external plastic cushion as the second picture indicates, underneath you will see 4 minor screws.

(Keep in psyche that you make a point not to need to take off the great sticker on the bottom of the mouse, I initially thneed I did but you don't)

2. Take out screws

3. Utilize either your finger nail or a sharp level question pop the back parcel of the naga up then take off the top, the right side of the naga will reasonable tumble off, no biggie you will put it back when were finished.

4. Now we’re determined to connect 3-5 drops of CONTACT CLEANER straightforwardly on top of the button that is giving you issue (in my case the small catch switch on the alternate side of the wheel)

5. I suggest prodding the catch a pack of times sluggishly to help let the explanation go down into the switcher, this will help evacuate whatever is initiating your unfavorable contact.

6. Let the explanation dry for 6 moments or somewhere in the vicinity

7. Assemble your mouse back and voila, your mouse is comparable to unique!

I utilized Deoxit mark Contact more flawless which is declared to be the most fit you are able to get, depending on if you feel the need to utilize this actually google "deoxit" with the name of your metro by the side of it and you need to identify a retailer nearby. Give me a chance to skill it went, worked similar to an appeal for me.

The extent that I am concerned the mouse wheel squeak/ uproar tries, for this I could suggest you to visit YouTube and look at some movies identified with settling the mouse wheel commotions on different demonstrates. I perceive alternate models are not the same yet the hypothesis behind altering them for the most part is. I assumed how to settle the mamba double click situation and acclimates it to the naga.

In the event that you inquire than I should have peeled those Teflon cushions off 5 or 6 times and they still had no situations staying once more on, in any case if they are can't help being uncooperative for you I'd propose connecting a quite humble sum of super stick in a few spots and spreading it VERY gently (you don’t not need overabundance) Don't do this obviously until you know all your mouse situations are comprehended.

I attempted your technique of altering it but my situation carries on, probably being as how I don’t have the spray you had, I exist in The Netherlands and I can’t spot it at most shops (the ones I've checked). What different concoction could you utilize in place of that Contact Cleaner?

In the event that you have ever claimed or as of now claim a Razer mouse be it a Copperhead, DeathAdder, Lachesis or whatever viable models, risks are you could have encountered a strange where your mouse programmedly double-clicks admitting that you clicked just once. It gets really bothering if this issue happens as often as possible particularly when you need to keep your click and the mouse registers it as a double click alternately. Modifying the speed of the double click in your mouse's control board should not accommodate as this situation is need on by the mouse enrolling the double click for no evident explanation.

It appears that the peculiar double-clicking issue is need about or anything that may be stayed at the clicking switch within your mouse. So consistent with me, tidying it may actually comprehend the double-click issue for great.

Yes, I concur that dirt could be the explanation. The precise first stride is to place the screws at the lowest part of your mouse. The precise area of the screws would contrast from better models. There might as well be about 3 to 4 screws through and through. A fast indication to pinpoint the screws is to look under the mouse feets. You likely doubt that your mouse feets could be gone when doing this, the response is-no, it won't. Actually verify to peel it deliberately, you need to have the capacity to stay it once more following you are finished with the cleaning. Since unscrewing those screws under the mouse feets still tries not to work, attempt looking under the tech specs sticker. Once every last traces of the screws are unscrewed, you can open up the packaging of your mouse. Then, find the clicking switch and drop some WD40 oil or contact less dirty to it. Utilize your nail to press on the clicking switch for a few times. As a precautionary measure, attempt to drop the oil as correctly would be prudent. It is proposed to rehash this stride twice.

The above steps are not finish so once you are finished with it, shut the packaging and screw it back. A successful cleaning method need to have the capacity to unravel the double-clicking issue. In the event that it tries not to tackle it, you might as well send your mouse once more for RMA as the reason for your case may not be a grimy switch. As opposed to sending your mouse for RMA as soon as possible and hold up for it to be primed for accumulation, could besides attempt this DIY result first. Good fortunes and cheerfully this guide make alter your mouse.