Thread: Not working properly in multiple access points in HP Photosmart B110a Wireless All-in-One

Not working properly in multiple access points in HP Photosmart B110a Wireless All-in-One

I am using HP Photosmart B110a Wireless All-in-One Printer in my cybercafé. I have multiple wireless access point around 15 computers using the same SSID. However, while settings the setups of printer on the Touchsmart panel. It was showing some error, which I am not friendly with this error. The error is “More than one access point/wireless router has been found that matches your network name (SSID). If this is not intended, your HP printer may connect to the wrong network.” Please friend now I have no idea what I do please friend help me to overcome this problem.

Re: Not working properly in multiple access points in HP Photosmart B110a Wireless All-in-One

I really do not like the problem like networking, because it has frustrates me. Ok then also, I am telling you some solutions first, you clarify that one system from your Access points that provide the DHCP and the other system are in bridge mode. If all the system have DHCP activate and just occur toward include the same SSID, which is technically multiple networks and subnets.

Re: Not working properly in multiple access points in HP Photosmart B110a Wireless All-in-One

The configuration you are using it’s should work can you tell me which brand is the DHCP server you are using and also tell me how the Airport express is configure are you using Extend wireless network or other network?

There must not be problem while using this configuration. I am also using same HP Photosmart B110a on an Airport network with five-access point and they just hook up. Now I am suggesting you some solution try it.
    1. Use WPA or WPA 2 with strong 14+-character password while using WEP.
    2. On all Access point, enable the SSID broadcasts
    3. Please do not use MAC address filtering service.
    4. Please make sure that “access point isolation” or “wireless isolation” is disabling.
    5. Check you are not on a VPN or nor logged onto your guest network.
    6. If other channels on the access points do not work then try the same channel.

I think my WLAN setup is fine; I really just want the printer to "connect" to the access point with the strongest signal, which is what I think my PC is not. This will automatically connect when it starts and would not have occurred manually to tell it to pay no attention to the situations of multiple access points and only have to connect anyway. Once connected, you should not change the access point because my printer does not wander. I think the printer is absolutely trying to be too smart!

I am challenging interchangeable situation reported at begin of the post. I have devised a workable plan to design the printer by switching off all Access Point's with the exception of one. Once every trace of the AP's is dynamic, assuming that I switch now and again the printer, the situation is revising. Thusly, I am constrained to keep the printer ON every trace of the time. None of my different wireless device like laptop, iPad, iPhone act similar to this-they are equipped to seamlessly interface to Access Point's dependent upon sign robustness. Was there any solution found to this situation?