Thread: HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless is giving paper jam message

HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless is giving paper jam message

Hi friends I have HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer and from last some days I am facing some problems with my printer. Now whenever I try to print anything from my printer at that time it is giving me paper jam error. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this issue. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless is giving paper jam message

in your problem you have said that your printer is giving paper jam error and that is why I will first tell you that check your printer properly and make sure that there is no piece of paper in your printer and if you find any paper then remove it and after that try to print.

first of all you have to press the power button and after that in duplexer right and left side you will find one button you have to push that and after pressing that button you have to remove the duplexer from your printer and after that you have to check whether there is any paper inside the printer or not. You have to check it properly. If you find any paper inside that then pull that paper out and after that place the duplexer properly in its original position and after that when you will try to print any document at that time you will not get any paper jam error in your printer. There was same problem occurred in my printer and after that I have also tried the same solution and after clearing the paper when I tried to print the document at that time I didn’t get any issue. if you don’t find any paper after removing the duplexer then you have to also check for the paper jam issue on the top cover of the printer. Just open the top cover of the printer and after that locate the jammed paper and remove it and after that problem will get solved.

If you are still getting the same problem after clearing the paper jam in your printer or there is not paper causing this issue then I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by doing power reset in your HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer.

If you don’t know about how to do the power reset in your printer then I will help you with this. to do power reset in your printer you have to do the following steps.
    • First you have to turn on the printer.
    • After turning on the printer you have to remove the power cord from the printer.
    • Now after that you have to wait for around 20 seconds.
    • After that you have to connect the power cord again with your HP Officejet Pro 8000 printer.
    • Now after connecting the power cord check if your printer turns on automatically and if it does not turn on automatically then press the power button.

After that you have to try to print anything and then see whether problem gets solved or not.

After resetting the printer also if you are getting the same issue then I will suggest you to contact the HP service center and there you have to ask about your problem and they will repair your printer and solve your problem. if you need any more information then let me know.

First I have check my printer by removing the duplexer from my printer but there was no paper jam in my printer and after that I have done power reset in my printer by performing your given steps and after doing the power reset when I have tried to print document at that time I didn’t get any issue. Now in my printer I am facing problem while connecting it with my laptop using WIFI. Please tell me what I should do to solve this issue.

first of all try to connect your printer with the help of using USB cable and after that check whether you are able to use the printer or not. if you are facing the same problem while connecting your printer with your laptop using wires then I think there might be something wrong with the drivers which you have installed in your printer.

yes I agree with the above reply if after connecting printer using cable wires also if you are getting the same problem then you have to first open the device manager and after that you have to right click on the printer device and then you have to click on the uninstall option. Now after uninstalling the drivers you have to restart the laptop and after that you have to insert the printer drivers CD in your laptop and then you have to install the printer drivers in your laptop. Now after installing the printer drivers you have to check whether you are able to print the documents or not.

You have to also check that whether you are able to print documents in wireless mode or not. I think after reinstalling the drivers you will be able to print the documents properly from your laptop.

After reading your post I have uninstalled drivers for HP Officejet Pro 8000 Wireless from device manager as you have suggested and after uninstalling the drivers I have restart the system and after that I have installed the drivers again and after installing the drivers when I have tried to use the printer at that time I didn’t get any issue.