Thread: Need a good Earphones/Headphones with Superb voice clarity

Need a good Earphones/Headphones with Superb voice clarity

I am looking for the headphone which provides best voice clarity that run without any noise? I have search for this in many of the websites but still not found that kind of headphone from which I get satisfy. The requirement is that it can use to listen human voice not the music’s, the voice clarity should be good without any noise produced by it… so if you guys have any information or links for that handset please suggest

Re: Need a good Earphones/Headphones with Superb voice clarity

For your query regarding the handset which can be used only for the human voice as good it can produced is the great choice for the people who like to talk in the headphone beside using handset the benefit for that kind of headphone is much more for e.g. lets your hands free, while you talk to your friends or relative without any kind of disturbance or noise produced in your conversion so according to me you should try any one out of this list. I have visited various link for your choice so I get the few detail which will help you out… if we talk about Etymotic ER-6 original modal it’s great to have them. But the thing is that it required decent amplifier. Or you can simply try out Sony MDR-7506.

Sony MDR-7506 features match your requirement; this is outsized diaphragm foldable headphone deliberate for professional studio and broadcast /live application.

Try this Sony- MDR7502. It’s an ear closed type professional head phone which provides best high quality sound reproduction. At about 60Hz to 18 kHz frequency you will get by this.

I used Sony MDR-NC7; according to my experiences this is very affordable with soft ear pads. The Sony MDR-NC7 is the better option. The features for this earphone are that it used to block the unnecessary sounds produced by the airplane or by the bus. It is easy to handle. The additional feature is the battery indicator by you can get the energy of battery is left for used use. This is foldable earphone.

Philips noise cancelling headphones SHN5600/10 is good one to reduce noise about 85% whish can block the irritating noise of the external sources, it’s also suitable for long hour listening.