Thread: Need help on choosing an earphone for my laptop.

Need help on choosing an earphone for my laptop.

Friends I need some suggestion in buying an ear phone for my laptop can anyone here help me picking one. I want to know that which among these is/are the most suitable klipsch image s2, mee m9/m6, senn cx 180, soundmagic pl 30/pl 50, brainwavz m1/pro alpha/m2, sony mdrex57. Also do let me know if you want to suggest some other which you consider is the best. Your suggestion will be welcome! And my budget for the same is 1.5 to 2 K.

Re: Need help on choosing an earphone for my laptop.

Can you tell me that what kind of music are you listening to? Which genres or you in like of? Also, do let me know the sound signature you will be favoring for example decent low-end with bright sounding, great mid-range, bassy or any other you like. But IMO, the Brainwavz M2 is a great pair of VFM earphones with great bass which binds a great combination of quality and quantity, good mids and a great treble with no sibilance. You can go for them expend your budget by about 700 more bucks.

I was having creative ep 630's, and they were very feeble in the average range, while having strong bass and I believe this is one of the reason why I am looking to switch over some other product. Every now and then the bass sounded flabby, and the highs were a bit grating. I like trance, house , psychedelic, electronic, a bit of progressive rock, and some metal the bass must be present, but not too overpowering

Well, then I think that M2 should surely suit your requirements and it’s a great IEM. I don’t actually like IEM and was having only 2 cheapish ones, which I am not using any further, so I’m most likely not the best person to ask that question to. I would like to convince here you that spending somewhat more for a significantly better should be done. I don’t find any reason for buying a cheaper set if it get broken soon. My dad was anxious of me buying something expensive. Anyways it took a long time for me to convince him.

can you tell me that what kind of earphone you are using? The main purpose of my is that I want them for my laptop.

Well the product I am using is if you can afford it is Brainwavz M2. Otherwise you can have M1 which is worth rupees 1950 and is shipped from pristinenote.com.

The Soundmagix PL30's do come with a bass managing nozzle on the genuine earpiece that will supposedly increase/decrease the quantity of bass – But Honestly speaking, the change isn't that perceptible and cranked up to the pick point of 'bass' it's still overcome by the bass superiority of the M2's the one that I am having - which has the most noticeable bass out of the Brainwavz bunch but is not overpowering in general. P.S, I would advise not considering the PL50 in regards to what you said you'll be listening to - it uses a balance armature driver - not good for bass at all.

Thnks guys I chose the one as you told me and I am telling you honestly that it is a great experience to have this though a bit expensive But now I think it was worth it. Thanks guys!