Thread: Keyboard not working on hp dv6-3057tx

Keyboard not working on hp dv6-3057tx

I’m working on a laptop that was working perfectly yesterday. Now It will be gives the problem on this laptop. When I try to use the keyboard any middle keys on this laptop then it will be gives this kind of connectivity problem. I don’t know why this happen on this laptop. I need the perfect solution that works to solve this problem. Thanks in advance.

Re: Keyboard not working on hp dv6-3057tx

Plug in external keyboard, does that work? If it doesn’t work then you need to this could be the driver problem. In such cases, you need to upgrade the keyboard of this laptop. It helps to perform an action that can be work to solve this problem. Then try to perform such kind of task and it will be work to solve such kind of problem.

It could be work because of the laptop contains some Sticky Keys that will be not work well. Hence I suggest you to perform an turning off this sticky keys on it. There is an most uncommon technique to do this disable stick keys on this laptop. The best way is to be press shift button 5 times. In the response it will be shows a dialog pops up that will be contains the sticky keys setting. You need to use this keys and it will be help to you for disable the shortcut of this system. Then use this and it will be work to solve this problem.

The other ways is to be try to reinstall the driver of this keyboard on your laptop system. In that you need to open device manager and then choose keyboard option on it. Then expand this keyboard option and right click on the number of option present on this keyboard driver. Then hit the uninstall option of this keyboard dialog box. Then reboot your system and perform an keyboard driver task on it. The motherboard CD helps to do this task. Try this and I think it solve your problem.

If this problem is to be related to the sticky keys then this process will be work to solve your problem. Otherwise you need to connect the external keyboard to this laptop. Try this and it will be work to solve such kind of problem. If still this problem is not being solved on your laptop then you need to contact the HP support site. This will be work and it will be solve your problem.