Thread: Pc restarts due to Ups not working fine in low voltage and fluctuating power

Pc restarts due to Ups not working fine in low voltage and fluctuating power

Hello friends I am having an UPS and It has been working fine until there is some changes in the voltage and the power has been fluctuating and due to this my pc just gets restarted and this has been irritating me very much please help me with some suggestion and tell me what can I do to solve this problem? I am having INTEX GREENX 600VA suggest me something else?

Re: Pc restarts due to Ups not working fine in low voltage and fluctuating power

First thing I would like to say is that just make sure that this is the problem with you UPS and not with your system. Because there is several reasons why the pc can keep restarting on its own and then you would be thinking that this is the problem which is created with the fan not working or so and because of this also many times the pc keeps restarting many time I have saw that the fan starts in the beginning and then slows down and suddenly stops and then after sometime the pc gets shut down and if this is not a problem then you can say that there is some problem with your ups and then you can get it checked.

Re: Pc restarts due to Ups not working fine in low voltage and fluctuating power

Well I would be saying that you should go with the stabilizer now it’s the time to have a change and this would be a good choice and I am sure you would like it and such problems would never occur.

I won’t support this to go with the stabilizer because I had this long back and it had some problem with it and has been very irritating and then I bounced to the APC 500va ups and it has been working very nicely and I have never found any problem with this and this would be the best choice as you have been used to the UPS you won’t have any problem in using it and it would be very nice too.

Hello friend I have faced the same problem and that time I went to the electrician and asked him to repair it there were some major problem and because of that it wasn’t able to repair it but I would say that may be you are still not in the big trouble with your UPS just try to get the problem solved by repairing it and if not able to repair it then I think you should go with the voltage stabilizer of 500va and this is what I was suggested and I went for it and now I have been using this and without any problem in it nor my pc and it has kept my pc very safe.

i have been using the ups from long and never had problem i think this is the problem just from a week or so, i don't think i would be going with the stabilizer and all because i have found a UPS working much better but i dont know why now the problem has been created and then ya i am checking my pc i hope that there would be some silly problem and my problem would be solved quickly till now i haven't tried anything i would be trying it now. And all of your comments is appreciated.