Thread: Which one to go with Portable HDD seagate Vs WD VS iomega

Which one to go with Portable HDD seagate Vs WD VS iomega

Hello friends I have been playing to buy a external hard disk and have been thinking which way to go with I am very confused with the HDD seagate Vs WD VS iomega this has been a tough completion and I wonder which one would be a good choice I want one some thing 500 GB HDD, Compatibility with higher data transfer, Only USB hope you guys would be helping me with some of them.

Re: Which one to go with Portable HDD seagate Vs WD VS iomega

Hello friend I have a small list which would be the best option and you can go with any one of them and they would suit your requirement.

• Seagate Freeagent Go Flex 500GB which is 500GB
    • Transcend 500GB Storejet 2.5 is an external usb hard disk
    • Western Digital My Passport Essential 500GB
    • Iomega 500GB USB 3.0
    Hope you would like one of them.

What do you think about
    • Western Digital Elements 500GB USB 2.0
    • Iomega eGo BlackBelt 500GB USB2.0
    • Western Digital Elements 500GB USB 2.0 (WDBABV5000ABK)
    Just Google about them and find something about them and then see if it is matching what you want and then you can go with anyone of them.

Well I have used two of this suggested once and I have found them working nicely and they are Transcend 500GB Storejet 2.5 is an external usb hard disk, Iomega eGo BlackBelt 500GB USB2.0 I have been using this from long time and I have found them very nice and they have never created any problem like not been detected with the system of so nothing like that ever.

I am having a good experience with the Seagate and the WD I have been dealing with both of them since 12 13 years and so I think they would be the better choice and you don’t have to use much brain between all this they really work with no problem and I would say select anyone but in this brand and that would be a better option.

I would like to give you some link which you can follow WD external Desktop vs Seagate Hard drive. & Buying a new external hard drive and I am sure you would be getting some help by them and about iomega I would be saying that I had two drives of this brand and I don’t like a single of them because I don’t have any specific reason too like it they have been just performing ok but not good or best so I think you need to keep that option away and just roam around the other two and which is the best.

HDD Seagate would be the best hard disk with to go with and I would be saying that this is one of the best one and in the market this has been running nicely and the service is also very good. And then you would be getting the service quickly for it if any problem is been found with it.

Thank you so much and there are so many suggestion now and now i am searching for which one would be the best one according to me and then i would be going with it i would be buying one most probably this week and i have a good trust on the HDD and the seagate and so mostly i would be going with that but i dint knew iomega would be a problem any ways thanks.