Thread: which company makes the good hi-fi audio systems?

which company makes the good hi-fi audio systems?

I am interested in buying the good hi-fi system. So can anyone will suggest me which company actually makes the good hi-fi system in terms of the sound quality and features and which model of that company will be best in this features. I have seen many companies who are in the market of making the new hi-fi audio systems. I can’t able to choose within them. Currently in my mind there are many companies which I know till now like Sony , Philips , Panasonic .lf , Videocon , JVC , Samsung . so which one will be better. Suggest me good one. There is no matter of the price of product so please provide the details.

re: which company makes the good hi-fi audio systems?

I have the JVC system which is one of the best hi fi system Maker Company. So I will suggest you to purchase there models of system which are made by them. Which are good in term of audio quality and system built.

Yes JVC is nice one in terms of the features I am also using this system it’s actually usa based company. so check if this model is available in your country or not. I will suggest you to purchase there model NX-D2 . it’s the nice and powerful audio system which has 230 w of audio output. Also has the three way speakers. And one of the advantages in this system is that you can use your ipad with it. Supports the am fm tuner also. Also has the motion sensor which waking up the system from standby mode. And has the support of touch panel. Since the system is also used with the ipod so it has the feature which is dedicated for ipod control keys for the system. User can able to scroll, shuffle repeat and select the songs from the ipod menu itself. So I will suggest you to purchase this system.

The Phillips will be also the good choice for the hi-fi music system. So I will suggest you to purchase the models of them you can get details of the models on their official site. I will sugget you to purchase the classic dvd micros system which is available at rs 8900 I thnk. Which has the support for the ipod and iphones.

I will suggest you to purchase the Sony hi-fi system since Sony is mainly famous for their quality product in audio system which has the good audio quality. There are many models available by them which are good so I have some models which are good in my opinion so do check those while purchasing. The models are
    • MHC-GZR88D MRP Rs 22,990 /-
    • MHC-GZR888DA MRP Rs 24,990 /-
    • MHC-GZR5D MRP Rs 12,990 /-
    • MHC-GZR77D MRP Rs 18,990 /-
    I have the MHC-GZR888DA which is good one so get this.

Sony is the best in maker of music system which is acceptable by everyone. I am also using the Sony music system. So if you want the good music system which is came for the fewer prices then I will suggest you the MHC-GZR5D. This will be costing less and around the range of 12000 to 13000. It has the karaoke function, and also has the 2 way front speakers and has the Dolby digital technology. And usb is also there so I will suggest you to purchase this mode.

Yes the model GZR888DA he actually specified is really good one some of the features which make it one of the better music system.
    • It has the 17.8 cm lcd display which is good.
    • Has two satellite speaker which give output of 90w and two front speakers which give output of 210w
    • Has the three disk carrier tray so you can put three disks at a time.
    • Has the usb support
    • It allows the recording of the mp3 to the usb drive.
    • Support the movie playback through the usb only.
    • Special bass boosting function is also there.
    • Support the div x playback.

Videocon and Samsung is good choice for selecting the hi-fi music systems. I have the HTD 5550 which is the home theater system created by the Samsungs. Why you want hi- fi system you can also purchase the home threater system which can do all the function which is high fi system does. The model which I have is cost around the 45000.

Re: which company makes the good hi-fi audio systems?

I know that the Sony will be one of the best company for the music system. But in my opinion the Panasonic is also the best. So purchase the Panasonic music system. The features in their music systems are good.

Panasonic will be the good choice for using the hi-fi system. I am suggesting this since I am also using the music system of them only. I have SC-AKX92 which is one of the best model of them in music system. It’s my own opinion. Since the sound quality is best in this music system. One of the advantage of this system is the it has inbuilt memory of 4gb in it which can store around the 1000 songs in it. So if you have favorite music tracks which you like to hear anytime you can keep in that memory so you don’t need to search for the various c data a time and you can get it at the one place only. Also has USB support and conversion feature. Only weak point in it is that it doesn’t support the DVD playback in it. So there are other models also which you can purchase sc-vkx80, 60 and 20 series which supports DVD playback also.

Yes what he says is right Panasonic will be the good chose for music system. So I am also suggesting you to purchase the Panasonic itself. You can also prefer the Sony since they are the one of the best music system makers who provides the nice audio output. I will suggest you the Panasonic sc-vk870. which has 5.1 sound and supports the USB playback. So purchase it.