Thread: How can I Noob’s my first gaming PC?

How can I Noob’s my first gaming PC?

hey dudes, I have decided to build my own PC. and for that I have ordered the parts. I am here to know that someone over here will tell me that I am not forgetting any think for the good built. I had decided to take the following hardware specification for me:-
    • CPU cooler: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1
    • Hard drive: SAMSUNG Spinpoint F3 HD103SJ 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA
    • Video card: EVGA 012-P3-1571-KR GeForce GTX 570 HD video card
    • Power supply: CORSAIR Professional Series HX650
    • Desktop Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB
    • Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI
    • Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K Sandy Bridge 3.3GHz
    • Computer Case: Antec Performance One Series P183 V3 Black Aluminum / Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower

Re: How can I Noob’s my first gaming PC?

Here I would like to ask you that which operating system you have decided to use in your new build. you have not mentioned the operating system above. so please reply that which operating system you have decided to use?

Hey with this new built, I have decided to use the new windows 7 home premium. This will be the genuine copy. if you can suggest me for any other OS then please suggest me back for that. I am getting confused that which operating system will be better for me. I now some more about the windows 7 that’s why I have decided to use that one.

In your case I think that you not really need this fan for your CPU because you CPU already include the fans for it. I think that it will be the waste of the money to going to buy the other fan for your CPU. Because you are trying for the NOOBS, so I don’t think that there is no any need to try for giving the extra money for the third party of the CPU cooler. Other than this thing all good, and I hope that it will give very well performance as pre your hope.

Let me tell you that, Asus mobos comes with the Noob ocing one button click which is very good for the Noob’s. and I can’t see any DVD drive in your hardware specification, so if you forgate to right then it’s ok, but if you have decided to not take any of the DVD drive then I think that it will be very hard for you to install the windows 7 in your computer. and except this I think that you have decided for the very good build, I would also like to go with the same case and other hardware specification for doing so. and here I would like to say for going with the Seasonic X-650 in the place of your PSU. and except this all things are very good.

I don’t think so, in the previous suggestion you have suggested me for the Seasonic X-650, and I think that I wouldn't hold back on out on the PSU 650W. I know that this one is having the nice size and allows for extra goodies I don't build rig's with anything less. I will only go for the one which I have decided to take. and I think that with the help of keeping the voltage low, cooling is good with the fans only. so here I agree with your suggestion to not go with the third party of the CPU cooler, because my case contains the fan in it.

If I will also go with the sama case then in this case, I am going with the COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 "Heatpipe Direct Contact" Long Life Sleeve 120mm CPU Cooler Compatible Intel Core i5 & Intel Core i7 for the cooling my case.

Thanks a lot for the helping me and suggesting me the steps to doing this. I am trying with the suggestion and I am getting the success with this, but here I can say that this will help me to Noob my first gaming PC. Also thanks for telling me about the wrong selection done by me now I have corrected this hardware as you have suggested to me. And if I will get any other problem while doing this thing then I will report you back.