Thread: Western Digital My Book Live new firmware version 2.01.06 released

Western Digital My Book Live new firmware version 2.01.06 released

WD is pleased to announce the latest firmware update for the My Book Live. For information about updating firmware, give pleasure to observe the release notes.

Re: Western Digital My Book Live new firmware version 2.01.06 released

I'm trying to install the firmware update, but seem to be stuck. The light in the MBL is the color purple and white on page my book live, says that "improvement" but no progress. Has been for at least an hour and now the progress indicator has not moved at all. The album is doing sounds kind of access.

Well, now 30 minutes later, suddenly ended and seems to be working well. I have a backup Time Machine will now (lion os) and seems to be moving, and all my other data is intact on the disk. But that was a terrible 90 minutes + waiting for the firmware update for the end!

Firmware updated fine. I am having a problem, though . At first when I turned TimeMachine on my "old" Backup and times "last backup" are correctly informed. While the countdown began to start following the date disappeared and changed to none. If I check my console, the backup still exists and is 139 GB. Even now when I enter Time Machine backups are not. Any idea how to get TimeMachine to start saving for all the old backup?

All well here. Make a backup time machine to write. Thanks to WD staff for their hard work in updating and excellent communication at all times. We are fortunate to have access various forum like this, which is frequented by experts.

I'm trying to install the firmware update, but mine also seems to be stuck. The light in the MBL is white-purple and live my book page that says "update", but no progress. I left it overnight, so it has been going on for 10 hours and counting. The progress indicator has stopped 1 / 10 the way. What I can do to make this complete? When I go to finder I can access the public folder on the drive.

IT was planned and we were told this would happen. They were waiting in Netatalk 2.2 finish before the patch could be released OS Leon, and was completed in late July, has its tests and released as soon as possible. The major update before that was the main challenges are no longer used Mionet and other items that had been planned before the lion os issue, so instead of Netatalk release date unknown, decided to pull the trigger the update of the main and the chance that a third Netatalk finished products, allowing WD to tackle Lion OS.

I am experiencing something similar to you. Nor has a large amount of data, approximately 10% use. I rebooted a few times after the first successful upgrade to the updated version of his same.However, I could upgrade to the next. I'm at work now, so try again when I get home, but would like to see a solution, if someone finds a solution. It just hangs when "Check update" or "Import Files" for a manual update.Also after the first update of the last night, it was stuck in the yellow light for a long time, had returned to green when I woke in the morning and became the team still could not upgrade to the latest version .